Forums

Topic: Push Square Forum Megapoll: Best Video Game Box Art

Posts 721 to 740 of 935

WanderingBullet

Edit: Nvm, I'll just vote for this three.

Monster Hunter Tri (Wii) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Final Fantasy XII - The Zodiac Age Reversible Cover (Switch)⭐
Okami HD (PlayStation 4)⭐

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Th3solution

@WanderingBullet Hmm.. that’s strange. Have you had trouble with viewing any of the other albums before? This is actually the exact same album I used earlier in the Round and I just renamed it after I moved pictures out of it for the various subgroups.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

WanderingBullet

@Th3solution No issues before but for the past two weeks my internet has been extremely slow sometimes causing some sites images not to load at all. No worries, I think those three are what I would've voted anyways.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Th3solution

@WanderingBullet Ahh , I see. Well, the good news is that the next rounds will be smaller albums or maybe even I’ll post the images in the thread, So maybe it will work better if you’ve got internet speed or data cap issues. Sorry bro.

If anyone else is experiencing issues viewing the pics let me know.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Jaz007

3 points - Darkness 2
2 points - Sakura Wars
1 point - RDR2

Jaz007

WanderingBullet

@Th3solution No worries, man. It's most likely because of my internet service provider. A lot of users using the same isp have reported of slow internet speeds as well.

JJ2

It's tough.
4 points
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
1pt
Bloodborne
Nex Machina

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

leucocyte

monster hunter world iceborn 2 Points
nier automata game of the year 2 Points
bioshock infinite burial at sea 2 points

leucocyte

mookysam

Bloodstained Ritual of the Night - 3 points
Nier Automata Game of the Yorha- 2 points
Nex Machina - 1 point

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

BAMozzy

Horizon: Zero Dawn - 4
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 1
Natural Doctrine - 1

Edited on by BAMozzy

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

belmont

Bloodstained Ritual of the Night
FF 12 Switch
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
2 each

belmont

Gamer83

Nioh 2 Steelbook - 3 points
Bayonetta - 2 points
Sin & Punishment: Successor the Skies - 1 point

Gamer83

RogerRoger

@BAMozzy Rise of the Tomb Raider isn't represented in this round. Sorry to be pedantic, but just wanted to double-check that you actually mean Shadow of the Tomb Raider, right?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Arugula [reaches through monitor and lightly slaps your face]

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

BAMozzy

@RogerRoger right! Corrected...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

RogerRoger

@Arugula Well, yes... page 38 of the box art megapoll... where else would we be?

@BAMozzy Thanking you!

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Oh thanks for spotting that @RogerRoger with BAMozzy's post... Admittedly I just saw "Tomb Raider" and automatically put it to Shadow's total anyway... lucky that's what they meant anyway! 😅

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Th3solution

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy We might have a couple of our regulars who haven’t voted. I think my original timeline was to finish in about 8 hours from now, but if my math is correct (and that is definitely not a given) that would put the stopping time in the middle of the night for you. So let’s close the polls in that timeframe whenever you get up. I know everyone is anxious to see results, but a few votes might trickle in. I’ll let you call it and post your results at your convenience anywhere in that general timeframe since I don’t know your schedule. 😂 If there is no action maybe call it a little earlier before you go to bed. I leave it up to you.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.