Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 661 to 680 of 1,065

Jimmer-jammer

@TheBrandedSwordsman also, just so the opportunity doesn’t escape me, I’d like to thank you for your part in recently helping me deal with a very dark, but ultimately transformative, point in my life. It may seem insignificant but it’s not, you played a part. Cheers!

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

nessisonett

@TheBrandedSwordsman Ahh well, make sure to come back if you ever feel in the mood! We’ll always welcome you back.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@TheBrandedSwordsman Hope the break serves its purpose, we will still be here if you decide to comeback for the almighty Elden Ring. Take it easy.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Th3solution

@TheBrandedSwordsman Hey buddy, I hope all is well. Spend whatever time away that’s needed but we’ll be here for you if you need. I’ll still tag you if I come up with things I think you might be interested in, such as when I get around to DS3 and FF7R

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

RogerRoger

@TheBrandedSwordsman Hope your gaming break serves you well, and take care!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

I'll be taking a step back from Push Square for a while. I came here in 2014 wanting to share with others how much fun I was having on my PlayStation.

Since the release of the PS5 this site just doesn't bring me joy anymore, while the games themselves only bring me more joy.

You can't open an article with a comment section hating on Jim Ryan, Sony, Neil Druckmann. And the forums are also seeing more of the same broken record complaints.

So many people forget to enjoy their hobby. And I don't want to let them spoil mine. Bye for now!

Kidfried

colonelkilgore

@Kidfried it’s a shame it’s affected you like that but I get it. We’ve had the odd disagreement ourselves but I do appreciate your presence, so I’ll look forward to your return.

**** DLC!

Ralizah

@Kidfried Take care! Hopefully the negativity will have chilled out a bit by the time you get back.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Thrillho

@Kidfried Sorry to hear that so don't be a stranger! I barely read comments on the articles here unless they're a bit more of a niche thread on games I like/am looking forward to (e.g. anything Yakuza related )

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried Sorry to hear you are not enjoying your time here of late. We will still be here when you decide to come back. Look after yourself!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

LtSarge

@Kidfried Sorry to hear that you're leaving. Stay safe and whenever you feel like coming back, we'll be here.

LtSarge

NedStarksGhost

@Kidfried take care, I remember you being one of the first people to welcome me on the forum so it's a shame to see you going. If it's affecting you then best decision to step away. Hope you decide to return one day, but bye for now!

NedStarksGhost

HallowMoonshadow

Can't say I blame you wanting to take a break away from here @Kidfried with some of the absolute rubbish that's spewed in the comments at times (You know the ones) as I've more then once thought of taking an extended break away from here too.

But most of the forum regulars here (Yourself included) remind me of why I come here and the good part of this community.

Take all the time you need kid. Have fun gaming, take care of yourself and we'll be here whenever you decide to come back!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Th3solution

@Kidfried Hang in there, my friend. Ditto to what others have said. Look forward to your return. Spend some quality time gaming and enjoying life!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

nessisonett

@Kidfried A lot of comment sections are a bit of a no-go area at times so I understand why you would just feel a bit done in by it all. We’ll be here when you’re ready!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

colonelkilgore

@Tasuki I guess I missed your post… can’t help but be intrigued though.

**** DLC!

R1spam

@Kidfried take care and you've hit the nail on the head, the main thing is to enjoy the games and the fun or insights they bring. Take care and hopefully catch you down the road

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Well, I'm obviously sorry to see you leave, but I also understand your reasons. You cannot allow something you enjoy to become unenjoyable. Protect it. Get back to why you love it. Don't let all the recent negativity drag you down with it.

I'll miss seeing you around (for the in-depth discussions and the cheeky banter) but if it's what you've gotta do, then it's what you've gotta do. Stay safe, take care and have fun!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic