Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 641 to 660 of 1,065

Thrillho

@Tasuki Jeez, I can understand you having bigger things to worry about than this place! Just to echo what others have said and hope the insurance company don’t throw up too much resistance.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Tasuki Oh man, allow me to add to the condolences. That sounds like an absolute nightmare. I really hope you're able to get everything sorted soon, and that you and your family can settle whilst the house is being rebuilt. We'll keep this place tidy in your absence!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

zupertramp

C'mon man, every thread?

PSN: frownonfun
Switch: SW-5109-6573-1900 (Pops)

"One of the unloveliest and least enlightening aspects of contemporary discourse is the tendency to presume that whatever one disagrees with must be very simple—not only simple, but also simply wrong." - Elizabeth Bruenig

Th3solution

It’s unfortunate to see @Arugula deleted his account. He was a forum regular and a great contributor. I hope he’s ok.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution Oh really? That's a shame. I hope it's nothing too serious and him and his family are all OK.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Th3solution

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah, @Ralizah noticed it while updating the Review thread index that Arugula’s previous reviews had disappeared. I think I recall Arugula recently mentioning he was having some real life stuff and wasn’t gaming as much, but I’m not sure I’m remembering that correctly.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Kidfried

That's too bad. I was wondering about where they were. Hope to see them back in good health...🌺

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution I know he changed his forum name a couple of weeks back. Seems a bit odd to do that and then delete his account completely.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

RogerRoger

It's always a blow when we lose somebody like this but, like I've said elsewhere, I just hope it was the right decision for them, and that they're gonna be okay going forward.

They'll be missed by us, but sometimes you've just gotta do what's right by you.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

@Arugula seemed a really genuine, understated and insightful guy, hopefully he’ll sort out any potential issues he may be having and return one day. I’m eventually gonna play Kingdom Come: Deliverance and hopefully I’ll not only like it at least half as much as he did… but get the chance to chat to him about it and thank him for the suggestion.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

Got a PSN message from Arugula earlier today, which I've only just picked up. They're dealing with a personal problem and, as a result, have had to make a few major life changes in order to focus on addressing it. The message came with apologies which I said were unnecessary, but they asked me to convey them to the wider forum all the same.

They also said that, if anybody wants to keep in touch, their PSN I.D. is greenbeemo.

Tagging @Ralizah @Th3solution @JohnnyShoulder @Kidfried and @colonelkilgore from the above and elsewhere, but the message was meant for any and all.

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Thanks for letting us know.

nessisonett

Don’t know how I managed to miss Arugula leaving, it’s a real shame. Glad to see they’re alright but sad to lose one of the regulars. Especially the man, the myth, the ‘-50 points due to transfers in our fantasy league’ legend.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett And that was in one week! 😂

Black_Swordsman

@JohnnyShoulder @colonelkilgore @Th3solution @nessisonett Taking an extended break from gaming and thus from this forum for the time being, hopefully we can all have a chat again when Elden Ring comes out, if not, all the best and it's been nice chatting.

Draco_V_Ecliptic/TheBrandedSwordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Jimmer-jammer

@TheBrandedSwordsman you’ll be missed but hopefully you can get some things done. You know, like a little ole’ PhD 😜 take care!

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic