Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,065

JohnnyShoulder

Take it easy @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy, hopefully this place will still be standing without your presence.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

@Arugula I really liked how you stylized Push Square right there.

Kidfried

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Enjoy your break, stay safe, and a belated congratulations on your two-year forum anniversary! Definitely feels like you've been around longer, in the best of ways!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Fight_Teza_Fight

Going to be taking a little break from the site.
The site is obviously going through some sort of transition period atm & I’m just not there for it.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

JohnnyShoulder

@Fight_Teza_Fight Take care, and see you on the other side!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

RogerRoger

@Fight_Teza_Fight Glad you're saying "break" and not permanently calling it a day. I logged on to participate yesterday but just couldn't find the energy.

Regardless of what's happening, I hope to see you back someday, buddy.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Tasuki

So I won't be around here much in the coming days maybe months. Early Friday morning I was woken up by my house on fire. Luckily all occupants humans, and animal made it out safely which is great but the house on first inspection is looking like a total lost and will have to be demolished and rebuilt which I am told can take 6 to 8 months minimal. Right now I am staying in a hotel for a few days till I discuss a more permanent housing solution with my insurance, possibly a rental till my house is rebuilt.

In way with that said I have alot of stuff to do now so, I more then likely will be very sporadic on here till things get back to a sense of normalcy. But just in case I am gone for awhile, take care everyone and I hope to return someday.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

colonelkilgore

@Tasuki wow, really bad news but at least everyone got out okay. Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for you in the coming months until your able to get back into the situation that you were prior to this weekend.

**** DLC!

kyleforrester87

@Tasuki that sucks. Sorry to hear. Good luck getting sorted, hope the insurance company move fast. Call them every day if you have to.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

R1spam

@Tasuki take care of you and yours, thank goodness everyone was OK!

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82

Ralizah

@Tasuki That massively sucks.

We've had a couple of fires in our home, but thankfully they never got to the point where they consumed it.

I'm just glad your family and pets made it out OK.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

nessisonett

@Tasuki Jeez, that’s horrible news. Hope you stay safe.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

LieutenantFatman

@Tasuki
That sounds hard, glad no one was hurt. Hope the coming months aren't stressful and the move to your new home goes smoothly.

LieutenantFatman

JohnnyShoulder

@Tasuki Ooof, that is rough. Glad to hear everyone made it out safe. Hope your insurance finds a permanent solution for you and your family soon.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic