Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,065

themcnoisy

@AdamNovice Thanks for posting that bro. You are one of the original legends on the website and a great lad to boot. Have a break ADF and can't wait to see you well and firing again.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BearsEatBeets

@AdamNovice I think having been exposed to the spoilers will better prepare me for playing the game. It certainly seems like game is brutal. Take care of yourself buddy.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Gremio108

@AdamNovice The more people get hold of this game and play it, the more we will see this sort of thing being talked about, especially once all the b******s about metacritic and all that stuff has died down. It sounds like a game which could be upsetting to play. We may see online support groups or chatrooms start popping up where people can discuss such things. If I hear of any I'll let you know. Until then take it easy and hopefully feel better soon

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

@AdamNovice Sorry to hear you had such a bad response to TLOU2, evidently seeing the leaks beforehand did not do enough to lessen the impact the game had on you. Take it easy, and hope to see you around here soon.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

AdamNovice

OMG thank you guys for your reponses. I was reluctant to post here because I was afraid I was going to get bombarded with "grow up snowflake" comments but I forget that this is the PS forums and not Twitter. I will not forget this guys.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Kidfried

@AdamNovice don't have much to add to what's already been said. We'll be here when you return.

Kidfried

HallowMoonshadow

Like kidfried says above me there's not much I can really say that hasn't been said already @AdamNovice (In far more elegant and eloquent ways then myself too)

Take all the time you need away from PushSquare. We'll still be here when you return. Stay safe!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Vahla_Hanesh

I've only just joined here but will be around less than I hoped as my cat has passed away this week. I didn't want it to seem like I left the forum not long after signing up. This place is cool.

Vahla_Hanesh

Rudy_Manchego

@AdamNovice I missed this but I totally get this. I often feel as devastated by fictional characters as I do by the real world and I know that is crazy but it hits me. I have felt rather depressed after certain game events. Come back when you can.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Kidfried

@KidBoruto Yes, they had posted spoilers for TLOU2 and then had their comment deleted without notification. Neolit didn't like that and said goodbye. That's about the short story.

Kidfried

AdamNovice

@Rudy_Manchego @Arugula @Kidfried @JohnnyShoulder @Gremio108 @BearsEatBeets @Ralizah @themcnoisy @rogerroger @LieutenantFatman Been meaning to write this for a week now.
Some of might have noticed that my so called sabbatical lasted no more then a few days. Turned out just talking about my emotions regarding TLOU2 with you guys and my mother helped a great deal. If anything it light a fire under me where I felt it was important that among all the discourse that it was important to speak in detail about why me and many others felt so upset over the game while remaining respectful to both what the game intended and other's views.
All in all I'm in a much better place now, been playing some Iron Man VR, and Ghost of Tsushima is out next week so all's good.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

AdamNovice

@BearsEatBeets I've not seen a single episode of The Office USA but yet I've seen so much of it through memes and GIFs lol

AdamNovice

Twitter:

JohnnyShoulder

@AdamNovice Glad we could be of some help and that you are feeling better. 👍

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic