Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 421 to 440 of 1,065

RogerRoger

@Genrou If it's not too late, I'd like to add my farewells. I agree that, without a strict moderator, both the comment sections on articles and (to a lesser degree) the forums have become a little rough around the edges. I'm deliberately keeping my distance from the big PS5 announcements, because I just find the entirely engineered tone way too much.

But I do come back, and I hope you will someday, too. Stay safe in the meantime!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

I'm going to take a break from the forums for a bit.

Farewell for now, my lovelies!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

nessisonett

@Ralizah Hope to see you back spreading Ultimate Despair sometime soon 😉

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

ApostateMage

I don't blame you. These last few days I kept thinking I'd clicked on a political forum website by accident.

ApostateMage

JohnnyShoulder

@Ralizah Take it easy and take care. The review thread will be a bit lighter....

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

themcnoisy

@Ralizah take it easy, don't be a stranger and come back soon!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Th3solution

@Arugula There are many things more satisfying than perfectly folded origami, sir. Such as perfectly crisped bacon.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

RogerRoger

@Ralizah It really won't be the same without you; here's hoping you stay a-okay and looking forward to your return (whenever it's best for you, and not a minute before).

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

Take care and be safe @Ralizah. See you back soon.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

HallowMoonshadow

I only just saw this today @Ralizah! Stay safe and take all the time you need away from the forums, We'll be here waiting for you!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Gremio108

@Ralizah Where do you think you're going? Get back here! (only joking, take it easy)

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Octane

@Ralizah When you get back I expect a 10,000-word essay on The Witcher 3.

Octane

AdamNovice

I think I need to take a break from the comments, forums and social media in general. The truth is (as someone who suffers with anxiety and mental health) the past few days have been an almighty struggle trying to get through The Last of Us Part 2. I underestimated just how much the first game and the characters of Joel & Ellie meant to me and the sequel has really shook me and it's so hard to reach out to loved ones because honestly how do you tell someone that a video game has left me an emotional wreck, my mother right now feels so confused and unable to help with me, which makes me feel worse. What also hasn't helped is seeing so many talk about. The emotions just keep flooding back.
So the only thing I can do is take a break till I'm ready to talk with people again. I hope you all understand. Kind regards.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

RogerRoger

@AdamNovice We're the folks who understand the most, believe me. You're doing the right thing, particularly given the heightened emotion surrounding the game's discussions online. Cover your six, look after yourself, and this place will still be here for when you're ready to return (and not a moment before).

Making It So Since 1987

LieutenantFatman

@AdamNovice
No worries matey, hope you're ok and you're feeling better soon. My sister told me playing this game made her feel she was going to have a panic attack so I know it has upset quite a few people.
See you soon.

LieutenantFatman

Ralizah

@AdamNovice Taking a break for a while is probably a good idea. Soon other stuff will release and you won't see as much active discussion about the game.

Take care. We'll be here when you return.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic