Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,065

KilloWertz

I mean this in a fun way and not putting him down, but I'm not sure any amount of time can truly fix the mind of @RogerRoger.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Ralizah

@RogerRoger Hope everything is alright. We'll see you when you return!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

HallowMoonshadow

I hope you feel better soon @RogerRoger and come back feeling as right as rain my friend!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@nessisonett @sorteddan @Thrillho @Th3solution @AgentCooper @colonelkilgore @Fight_Teza_Fight @Jaz007 @themcnoisy @JohnnyShoulder @KilloWertz @Ralizah @HallowMoonshadow

Apologies for the epic tag list, which kinda makes my point for me. I'm not "back" back, but I just wanted to take the opportunity (whilst signed in and not in any major rush) to thank y'all for your kind words last month. Meant a lot to me, was real grateful. I hope you're all doing as well as possible. I'm gonna try and drop by whenever I can, so I look forward to chatting as and when.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

@RogerRoger glad we could help in whatever little way it was bud, was good to see your username flash up in the notifications 👊

**** DLC!

MightyDemon82

@RogerRoger I never got the chance to wish you all the best last time. Too busy with my nose in a book, So take care and looking forward to showing you my Burning Shores snaps in the future!

MightyDemon82

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Great to see you are posting again, even if it is only now and again!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KilloWertz

Damn, I forgot to put that @RogerRoger guy on my ignore list...

Seriously though, good to see you checking in. I've been slacking on sending any Burning Shores screenshots. I did get some solid ones during my time with the DLC, with a couple that unfortunately had the subtitles on them. There were a lot of quick cuts after close-ups with characters, so I missed several shots I would have loved to have since they went by too fast, but I'll try to remember to send some of what I managed to get soon.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

WaffleBoat

Removed - unconstructive feedback

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

Bundersvessel

@lolwhatno Well hello there bud! great to hear from you and glad you are well and enjoying Paris and France. Sounds like the studies are tough but definitely stick it out and it will all be worth it. Treat yourself to some travel over the summer or relax and visit the Eiffel Tower. Being outside your regular home setting and away from those you love for long periods can not feel like much until it really does, I can really sympathise with you there. It sounds like your class are a solid group so hopefully they're helping alleviate that somewhat. What is your highlight of Paris or France so far? Have you had much chance to travel? As for me I'm doing really well, thank you for asking. My wife had another baby at the end of last year so I'm pretty busy with having two on my hands now, very tiring haha. As for the community, I think we're doing ok for the most part, I would say toxicity levels are relatively low, although I was offline for about 5 months so missed a lot of action.

Really glad you got in touch mate, and continue to pop your head in 👍

As Salam u Alaikum

Edited on by Bundersvessel

Octane

@Kidfried Thanks for asking! I'm doing very well! I'm just not as active as I used to be. I got a new job in January that's been eating up a lot of time; and the summer months are always packed with festivals, conferences, and vacations. I still browse the site/forums regularly though!

Octane

Kidfried

@Octane Sorry, late response. What kind of job you got? And great to hear you're doing well.

Has gaming been put on the back burner a bit now? Happens in everyone's life at some points. Hope to see you post on here sometime again, though.

@RogerRoger you are missed!

Kidfried

Th3solution

@RogerRoger Also sending out regards and virtual salutations, my friend.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Octane

@Kidfried Got a job in research; got my own project, so it feels a bit like a being self-employed, the more time I put into it, the higher the output is. So it's all about finding balance and not overdoing it. But I'm enjoying it, so all is good!

I did manage to put a couple of hours in Cocoon yesterday, and I played Pikmin 4 recently. I'm satisfied if I can finish Zelda and Cocoon by the end of the year haha!

How are you doing?

Octane

Ralizah

@RogerRoger Hugs and kisses. Hope everything is going well on your end.

@Octane So, after all this time, has Pikmin 4 lived up to your expectations of it?

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Octane

@Ralizah It's not bad. It does some good stuff, but I'm just not a big fan of the Pikmin 2 format, so I may prefer 1 and 3 over it. There's a lot of game to it though, so that was nice.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic