Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,065

ralphdibny

@LN78 broken PS4 unfortunately, could be a temporary hiatus

See ya!

RogerRoger

@Ralizah I did ask whether she was planning on getting a replacement console. Hopefully she'll be able to sort something out, and we'll see her back again someday soon.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

@RogerRoger Pass along my best to Foxy as well, if you have a chance. Tell her she’d be proud of me for having completed Dark Souls.

My poor little PS4 is hanging by a thread and so I could totally relate to a world where it suddenly dies. Thankfully PS5 is back-compatible. I hope Foxy/HMS can pick one up soon.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Kidfried

@nessisonett You're making the right decision, even though this site is better when you're here. Hope to see you soon. <3

Kidfried

RogerRoger

@Th3solution Message relayed, and got a reply confirming her pride in your accomplishment!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@nessisonett Sorry to hear about what has been going on for you on and off site. Completely understandable needing a break so take care and I hope the job searches for you and your mum prove fruitful!

Thrillho

oliverp

@nessisonett You will be missed! Funny enough I have myself been have taken what maybe can be described as a "mini break" from the forum thinking very much about the pro and cons about being involved with the community here. It can among other things have something do with seeing this subject trending as of late hehe.

Edited on by oliverp

oliverp

RogerRoger

I'm gonna take an indefinite forum break, for my brain's sake (arguably a lost cause, but hey).

Feel free to contact me via PSN if needs be. I apologise in advance for any delayed replies, as I'm not online every day, nor do I have the app on my phone.

Stay happy and healthy, one and all.

Oh, and best of luck to anybody who has to think of another PlayStation game beginning with Q.

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Look after yourself Rog, think a lot of us need to recharge and there’s nothing wrong with needing a break.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

sorteddan

Take it easy @RogerRoger
Hope the break does you and your brain the good you're hoping for

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Thrillho

@RogerRoger Take care young man and see you on the other side.

I may have even finished watching Andor by the time you come back

Thrillho

Th3solution

@RogerRoger Be well, my friend. We’ll miss you, but hope to see you soon, when the time is right for you. No worries. In the meantime, happiness and health to you and yours!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

colonelkilgore

@RogerRoger won’t be the same place without you buddy, hope the time away treats you right… and that you’re ready to come back real soon 👍

**** DLC!

Fight_Teza_Fight

@RogerRoger Take care mate. See you soon!

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Jaz007

@RogerRoger Dang, sad to you go. You’ve been a great member for as long I can remember here. You will be missed, but best of luck with your brain recovery! Hope to see you her again, and if not, hope everything goes well.

Jaz007

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger we love you rog!

Thanks for your comradarie, brilliant writing and fabulous forum stuffs. Top bloke. If you need a reference we will all be happy to oblige. Live long and prosper my friend.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Hope the break does your mind some good and to see you back sooner rather than later.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic