Forums

Topic: Gaming Tat (...Return of the Tat!)

Posts 481 to 496 of 496

JohnnyShoulder

@Malaise @Ravix The one and only super expensive collectors edition I got was for Elden Ring. It would need to be something really special for me to fork out that much again.

I got a few smaller editions previously, the ones I remember is the first DLC for The Witcher 3 which game with physical gwent cards and board. The other one was for Life is Strange with game with stuff like the soundtrack on cd and Max's diary. I don't think I have any of it anymore though.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Ravix

@JohnnyShoulder yeah, I'm only going for the KCDII one because KCD is a game that resonated with me, and the collector's edition isn't too gamey.

Untitled

The witcher one does look nice, part of my recemt sword swooning has been looking at actual steel witcher swords too πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Totally justifiable, right? Right?! I think some of the only game merch I own is a giant Witcher bound comic collection tbh. And it's too heavy to read that often πŸ˜‚

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

JohnnyShoulder

@Ravix Totally justifiable! 😬

I got a some design works books for Dark Souls 1, 2 and Sekiro. They are really cool and I would like to complete the set, but they can be hard to come by these days.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Ravix

Something Ends, Something Begins

And that something is the beginning of my 'not too gamey' game tat/fantasy/medieval and maybe sword collection πŸΊβš”οΈ

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Yousef-

@Ravix are you posting about getting or did you not get it yet? Either way this is pretty cool πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ not a Witcher watcher myself but I have to acknowledge a gorgeous tat when I see one 😍

CLICK FOR PUSH SQUARE CLUB TITLE LIST VOTES, JOIN US!
We are playing βš”οΈ Child of Light. βš”οΈ

Ravix

@Yousef- in this thread: tat is UK slang for memorabilia (a direct translation would be "rubbish" "stuff you buy but might regret" that kind of thing, but in a non derogitory, but slightly self depricating way) and I'm thinking you thought I meant tattoo by your response? 🫨🫨🫨 or have I misunderstood πŸ˜…

Although people do have some good Witcher tattoos, but in this case, just the bag will do for me πŸ˜›

[Edited by Ravix]

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Malaise

@Ravix Wouldn't mind a few gaming related tattoos, but like everything else, they've gotten very expensive.

The bag is extremely cool. I love the details.

Malaise

Yousef-

@Ravix ah ok ok then it’s my dumb a$$ that misunderstood the slang, πŸ˜… my bad my bad I thought it was a word for merch but everything’s crystal now so it’s aight πŸ˜‚
No I didn’t say anything about tattoos at all I just thought this was a really cool bag thas all πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Ravix

@Yousef- never mind, I misunderstood you πŸ˜… "a gorgeous tat" confused me, as we say tat, but not "a tat" for merch/crappy gimmicky stuff, but "a tat" is very much a tattoo πŸ˜‚ And then I thought, maybe the pics didn't load. I'm not on the best form today, and I feel our wires have gotten crossed a few times already, and i'm misunderstanding you haha.

You love language, though, right? and I'd just been thinking how weird English is anyway, mostly because of this and me thinking i had to explain what I meant when it was me that wasnt sure. English is just full of slang and idioms and spoken by idiots, and sometimes i'm not certain whether i've over done it πŸ˜›

Just ignore 90% of all that then. And yes, I got the bag, and i'm pondering what else I "need" now

[Edited by Ravix]

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Yousef-

@Ravix so you’re saying i not only goofed up linguistically, but c*caked up grammatically to boot, I really losing it today πŸ˜‚
Thx 4 further clarifying it thoug, I can see how that extra c0ck up made everything worse πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜…should really do my homework next time but i always say hw is for losers and that real world experience is preferreebut maybe I’m wrong 🫨🫨 πŸ˜…

Course i do! Languages do be silly, and I like silly, I’m silly, idioms are silly I love them πŸ˜‚ and this convo so far has been nothing but pleasantries for this silly bloke πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚didn’t think you over did mate
Glad you actually got that bag tho it’s cool as hell!
Well, hell isn’t β€œcool”, but Y’know πŸ˜›

Ravix

@Yousef- I shall allow this blatant mockery 🫨

well, I hope it is, unless you're also just hammering away at a phone while not really concentrating fully on the forum and what you're saying, like me, and hoping the spell check does it's thing by the time you're done, and thus some semblance of logical words, or even full sentences, come out by the end πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

This is me mocking me, btw. I'm genuinely not following anything well today and can't write for shiiiiiit most of the time πŸ’€

Back to tat, that's where it's at πŸ€ͺ

Anyone know the best place to buy film and game inspired swords? πŸ˜‚

[Edited by Ravix]

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Ravix

@Malaise yeah, I'd considered tattoos, but then I'd probably get bored and want to change them, and be one of those types who can't stop adding and tweaking stuff πŸ˜…

It is a pretty decently crafted bit of old tat, to be fair. The inner lining has a conjunction of spheres style celestial cartography lining too, but I couldn't get a good shot of that.

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

FuriousMachine

Aha! I too thought this was about gaming tattoos (of which I have none) and was surprised it was about various merch/memorabilia, of which I have way too much (A lovely Garrus statue from Dark Horse just arrived, with Wrex on the way).
I am not sure it is healthy for me to have discovered this thread

FuriousMachine

Ravix

@FuriousMachine it very much is healthy for you. Do post some photos of your vast cache of megamerch 😁

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Yousef-

@Ravix a mockery? Why, perish the thought! !!!

hoping the spell check does it's thing by the time you're done, and thus some semblance of logical words, or even full sentences, come out by the end πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Perhaps I do this, perhaps not. 🫣 🫣

This is me mocking me, btw. I'm genuinely not following anything well today and can't write for shiiiiiit most of the time πŸ’€
Back to tat, that's where it's at πŸ€ͺ
Anyone know the best place to buy film and game inspired swords? πŸ˜‚

Me mocking me is something me would do when me mocking me, can relate πŸ™ƒ πŸ˜‚
No sadly I don’t know any good sites for that and silly part is that even if I did they’re likely Kuwaiti only sites so I’m as useless as a tat πŸ’€ πŸ€ͺ πŸ™ƒ 🫨

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic