Forums

Topic: Gaming Tat (...Return of the Tat!)

Posts 481 to 500 of 729

BearsEatBeets

@mookysam I prefer statues to the articulated figures personally but there is no denying it looks like a quality piece.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets I hadn't, so thanks for the heads-up!

The encyclo-speed-ia will be a definite. Not sure about the Pops; they've done a line before and they were all utterly hideous (apart from Eggman, who worked really well... so well, in fact, I got one) so I'll reserve judgement. If they're a re-design, then I'm open-minded, but if they're a re-release, hard pass.

I did see that First4Figures are producing a premium statue of Super Shadow, which I'll be sorely tempted to pre-order if the price is right. He could keep my Silver company!

And I've only just finished one Sonic merch binge. My poor wallet needs a break!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Tasuki

Ordered a Zobie Gamers Box this month and got this in it

Untitled[/url]

Yes that is Troy Bakers signature.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

RogerRoger

@Tasuki That's a keeper, for sure!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Tasuki

@RogerRoger Yep as soon as I get a frame for it it's going on my wall. The box also contained a Contra T-shirt and a cell from the Street Fighter 2 Anime Movie.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

RogerRoger

@Tasuki Good haul, nice! My brother got an original animation cell from He-Man recently, and they also look pretty awesome when framed.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Some sweet stuff from Prime 1 Studio in that video, thanks for embedding!

I need to go and hide my wallet somewhere I'll never find it.

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger I thought my Witcher set was almost complete but now I've seen this new Geralt it's going to be hard to resist. I think they've done an amazing job with the face sculpt, I'm beginning to think they might be getting sent 3D character models direct from the studios. Those Resident Evil ones looked amazing too but I just know with the zombies and size of the bases they are going to be silly money.
I re-watched the whole thing and there are some Arkham pieces in the DC section too.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets You can finally have a mini Keanu looking over you.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I mean yeah that looks good but also with an astronomical price, way more than I would even consider. Even if I had the money I could think of loads more I would rather spend my cash on.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Oh yeah silly money, especially when you normally have to add shipping and stuff on top. Interesting idea with the multimedia features but yeah not even remotely considering one of these and I do have some pricey pieces. Prices for these large statues have rocketed in the last few years. The Alloy and God of War statues by Prime One are amazing but priced way too high to realistically get.
I've noticed Sideshow have got a license for Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher so it will be interesting to see what size/price those end up being.

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets I think you're right; with the accuracy and detail of in-game character models nowadays, licenced merchandise is only ever gonna get more and more "lifelike" (ironically enough, given that the source material is an artificial construct striving for the same goal).

I'm steering clear of Arkham merchandise for now, because I think I'm gonna love Gotham Knights and so will want whatever insane premium statue they make of Robin.

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Holiday Special merch 😂😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets What on earth...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic