Forums

Topic: Gaming Tat (...Return of the Tat!)

Posts 541 to 560 of 729

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Nice! I like the key chain thing the best.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder It's a lovely little thing. Shame it's such a pain to get one, otherwise I could see them being really popular. Might've even put it on my keys if it wasn't super-rare!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger Sweet collection, I like what they're doing with the retro packaging. It's funny it reminded me of buying the originals and discount bins full of obscure characters dirt cheap in D&A Toys that no-one wanted. If only I could have known then and brought them all they would probably be worth loads now.
I agree with @JohnyShoulder that keyring is awesome. I got a few little freebies from getting Lego stuff but nothing that cool. Did you have to spend a certain amount or buy a specific item to get it?

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

LieutenantFatman

A few of the miniatures I painted up for the Resident Evil 2 board game.

Untitled

LieutenantFatman

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Yeah, I think it was £100 or more on Star Wars sets (which is why I didn't touch the Razor Crest, because it alone made my order qualify). I also got some general LEGO trinkets thrown in the box because it was a big spend, as well. They're always doing odd, specific little things for their various product lines. My partner (who used to work for LEGO) always advises me to wait, because he sometimes gets the inside scoop on what's coming.

@LieutenantFatman Looking fantastic as always! Nice work!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger If you hear of any more good scoops feel free to let me in on the news.

@LieutenantFatman Quality stuff there, can easily make out all the main characters. You must have a steady hand. The doors are a nice inclusion too. I almost ordered the game the other day as the price keeps fluctuating on Amazon but missed the low point. If it drops again I'll pounce.

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Will do, absolutely! Should've thought to give you a heads-up about the keyring, apologies about that. It's been an odd week.

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger No worries, you weren't to know and to be honest there's not really any sets left I'm looking to get at the moment so wouldn't have been able to get it. I'm quite interested in the new Mos Eisley Cantina set but not enough at the price.

BearsEatBeets

HallowMoonshadow

Some wonderful tat over the past few pages!

I love those Resi 2 boardgame models @LieutenantFatman. They're very nicely painted & the fact there's models for the doors too is a really nice touch.

The boardgame models for the Horizon boardgame look absolutely fantastic! I'm very jealous @BearsEatBeets Your Ellie statue on the previous page looks rather good too!

Your lego tat looks great (and like the others I'll single out that keychain in particular) @RogerRoger and the carbonised trio look pretty good too. I can see why you're gonna keep them mint in box!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Yeah, there's no point shelling out for the sake of it sometimes... but blimey, that cantina set, though! It's a shame LEGO goes through the roof in the aftermarket because, you're right, it could stand to be a couple quid cheaper.

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Thanks! Didn't realise the keychain would be so popular. Those figures have sixteen points of articulation, you know!

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

My latest addition to my collection should help me when the zombie apocalypse comes. I'll be able to make to the local police station underground pretty quick.
Untitled

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets ha ha very good! Hope you got enough room in your inventory for them all and you don't have to do any backtracking!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Wow! Very nice indeed! And you didn't even have to fondle a statue...

...or did you?!

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

Wow this is a major nostalgia hit for one of my early gaming favourites. Going to consider getting this.

Untitled

BearsEatBeets

Thrillho

@BearsEatBeets Why have they given him a beard on the figurine??

Quite a fun little collection that though.

Thrillho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic