Forums

Topic: Favorite Video Game Music

Posts 181 to 185 of 185

ApostateMage

This cover of Chippin' In from the 2018 gameplay version of Cyberpunk 2077 is great. I think it's a much better song than the Refused one.

ApostateMage

Anti-Matter

My favorite Para Para Paradise song when the arcade machine was still exist long time ago.
It has very enjoyable arrow chart that i oftenly improvized my arms to move in creative directions.
Fortunately, i still able to play this song again on PS2 with Para Para Paradise controller. (video taken from other player's gameplay)

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

PSN: DavidHartonoDDR

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Had to share some of my favourite tracks from Yakuza 0 so far as it has quite a nice variety of styles.

One eyed Slugger (Majima's Slugger style theme) I think has a rule of three in it to go with the whole baseball (bat) theme of the fighting style? It's a pretty cool sounding dubstep track regardless.

Pledge Of Demon Kuze's boss theme is a rock (& techno I think? (I'm terrible at music genres)) track. It's pretty perfect to set the tone of the boss fight, especially the second time you face the character with the absolutely insane/badass intro.

I got to the Caberet club Minigame and... Goddamn this song popping up on the makeover section. It feels like a such a guilty pleasure listening to this but it's so good. I've listened to it far too many times

"Words don't make changes. Wounds do." Agent Black - Iconoclasts

PSN: GoddessFoxy-E
PLEASE tell me who you are from PushSquare when adding me or I WON'T accept the request.

Pditty1980

this intro from the original PlayStation game Soul Blade (Soul Edge in the U.S.) from 1997

it still blows me away 24 years later!, otherwise the soundtracks from Spiderman (2018) and Spiderman Miles Morales!

Edited on by Pditty1980

Pditty1980

RogerRoger

Had this beautiful track stuck in my head the past couple days.

It's my latest example of a "didn't notice it at first, certainly wasn't expecting to fall in love with it, but ended up doing so anyway" piece of soundtrack music.

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic