Forums

Topic: Corona Virus Panic/Discussion Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 2,454

JohnnyShoulder

@Ryall I wish I could remember that far back! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Th3solution There were like it way before the virus broke out, I think they they are still trying to get a few things working and nailed before spilling their load. And waiting to see what MS are doing.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula I think I got mine late anyway and I probably wasn't following Nintendo back then as I was a Sega kid.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Jaz007

@kyleforrester87 We'll put the destruction of Britain on your gravestone. So depending on who you talk to you'll be Hitler or a great hero.

Jaz007

Rudy_Manchego

@kyleforrester87 I have a cold and I had a chest infection like 3 weeks ago. Everyone is coughing in my office. I have decided to burn the place down, just to make sure.

On the plus side, I have been working out what my 2 week quarantine games would be if I were isolated for 2 weeks. I am thinking I might try and tackle Ocarina of time on the 3DS or possibly Diablo 3 on Switch.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

DonJorginho

Apparently in the UK, Chinese Takeaway orders have declined massively, I forgot where I read this but I could not think of a more 2020 solution to a potential worldwide pandemic.

DonJorginho

JohnnyShoulder

Rudy_Manchego wrote:

@kyleforrester87 I have a cold and I had a chest infection like 3 weeks ago. Everyone is coughing in my office. I have decided to burn the place down, just to make sure.

@Rudy_Manchego This genuinely made me laugh! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Post of the week.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Oh gawd, your right! Sorry @Rudy_Manchego i take it back!

themcnoisy

Fortunately all the people on the Wirral have tested negative for corona virus. Great news, nothing ever happens on the Wirral, glad it's staying that way. Brighton and Kent can deal with the outbreak, we need to trim the herd somewhere so I vote there.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

DonJorginho

@themcnoisy You have sentenced me and all my Kentish brothers and sisters to death, you should be ashamed of yourself, you twisted heretic.

Untitled

DonJorginho

Rudy_Manchego

@JohnnyShoulder Woo hoo - I win post of the week. I just need to read the rest of the messages in this thread now.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

Rudy_Manchego

@JohnnyShoulder @Arugula Oh great - there goes my post of the week. The lord giveth and the lord taketh away. In this case JohnnyShoulder.

As for the pandemic, don't worry @themcnoisy, southerners do the most travel. The Wirral will be infected soon enough. Just wait your turn.

themcnoisy

@DonJorginho sorry Don. I meant Brighton and erm Hove Albion.

themcnoisy

@Rudy_Manchego Southerners are super spreaders.

Literally girls down there are so easy.

themcnoisy

@Rudy_Manchego No, but why are you dissing your dadda. Shut up and behave.

Rudy_Manchego

@themcnoisy Now I know you is fronting.

I have actually no idea of what I am saying but it sounds like someone who is cool would say in a dis match.

Anyway, coldmageddon is getting worse at my work. Everyone is sneezing. Only a matter of time before I am quarantined with a games console.

Gremio108

This is the thread that keeps on giving

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Sorry, this topic has been locked.