Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 381 to 400 of 1,734

colonelkilgore

@JohnnyShoulder looks pretty cool too. I have the three Metro games still to play (and heard that they’re great) but Stalker looks even better from what I’ve seen.

**** DLC!

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore Heard good things about the first game from PC players, will be interesting to see if it lives up expectations.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

colonelkilgore

@R1spam yeah it sounds like Xbox’s deal has run its course and now the devs will release it on whatever’ll play it. If you end up playing it before me (which is very likely) be sure to tag me with your thoughts 👊

**** DLC!

JohnnyShoulder

Deathloop looks to have received a price cut everywhere, so I bought last night. Will be the next game I play after I've finished The Evil Within.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Pditty1980

My latest ps5 game is Guardians of the Galaxy, its great!

Pditty1980

colonelkilgore

Just picked up Hitman 3 (for £33 which was a decent bargain) and Alan Wake Remastered.

**** DLC!

Th3solution

@IAmGamer2022 The question is, are you going to keep it wrapped under the tree for another 6 weeks? 😄

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

colonelkilgore

Just pre-ordered Elden Ring, the Collectors Edition was sold out but £50 for the Launch Edition seemed like a bit of a steal to be fair.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Voltan

@colonelkilgore That's the one that also has some goodies, right? Good price for sure!

Voltan

colonelkilgore

@Voltan yeah, not quite as cool as the Collectors but comes with some art cards and posters etc. The thing I’m gonna miss most is the Steelbook I reckon 🥺

**** DLC!

nessisonett

Sherlock Holmes Chapter One is pre-installed now on the PS5. It’s really for my mum’s Christmas but she’s not sure whether to start it up in a couple days when it comes out or to just wait. It looks pretty good though, I’ve come around to Sherlock Twink and Doctor Twink.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Kidfried

@nessisonett Let me know what you think of the game. I'm very curious how this title evolves the series, and if it succeeds.

I used to play every game from this series, but I don't know if I want to anymore. I love detective stories, which is why I played them. But having played games like Obra Dinn and Disco Elysium now, these games feel just a tad outdated.

Kidfried

jdv95

@nessisonett also have my eye on it.

do we know the hour when reviews will go up tomorrow by any chance?

jdv95

RogerRoger

nessisonett wrote:

I’ve come around to Sherlock Twink and Doctor Twink.

I was drinking water when I misread the word "around" in that sentence, and now my keyboard is wet.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger So is my keyboard 😛

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic