Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,727

Splat

Gamer83 wrote:

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, no way I wasn't going to get this on day one.

Same. It's stunning. I keep stopping just to look around and shake my head in disbelief.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Gamer83

@Splat
Yeah, I'm not even playing in Fidelity mode, Performance RT, but it's still amazing to look at.

Gamer83

Splat

@Gamer83 Yeah, I'm Performance RT mode all the way. It was great in both Spider-Man games and I feel it's even better in this.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Gamer83

@Splat
Gets me hyped to see what Insomniac will do with the next Spider-Man game now that it's had two games to get used to the PS5 hardware. Technical wizards over there, sure they will find some tricks to make Spider-Man 2 even more stunning than Rift Apart.

Gamer83

themcnoisy

Yay first PS5 game and it's godfall.

I've just looked at the reviews and I don't know if it's been patched recently or the fact I love warriors type games, but it's great!

The story is ok, I completely understand what's going on and all the systems have been explained. Looking at some reviews of the game makes it sound like a turd.

For me it's a third person diablo with a more preferable aesthetic. There is a ton of loot and it looks great at times. It's crunchy and the locations are nice and varied. I'm getting GoW vibes and really enjoying it.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

colonelkilgore

@themcnoisy I always kinda fancied Godfall, it kinda looked like a co-op God of War (only without the quality narrative)… a few of the youtubers I tend to regularly agree with really didn’t rate the game at release though and I gave it a wide berth as a result.

Glad you’re enjoying it though, I might end up picking this up when my mate eventually picks up a PS5 as we’re always looking for a decent co-op game.

**** DLC!

themcnoisy

@colonelkilgore if you like Dynasty Warriors or the fighting in Yakuza; it's like that! You have loads of layers of fighting to learn and the amount of stats is insane. Although I just equip whatever has the best stats and roll with it.

A few reviews mention it's too easy. Well there's a hard mode with limited continues and harder enemies. I've seen reviews dislike the aesthetic and I think the designs are great personally. Just because it's not some overly cartoon borefest it shouldn't be knocked imo.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

colonelkilgore

@themcnoisy haven’t played either if I’m honest, though the Yakuza’s are in the backlog. I really like the Godfall aesthetic too.

**** DLC!

Kidfried

In going to buy Ratchet in a week or two. Was going to buy it at launch, but then all kinds of other costs happened, but also kinda want to take the time to finish (and new game+) Miles Morales still.

Anyway, hope you're having a lot of fun to all the buyers!

Kidfried

Pditty1980

I just got Ratchet and Clank: Rifts Apart & Immortals Fenyx Rising for my PS5 on Firday, im loving Ratchet and Clank and havnt played Immortals Fenyx Rising yet!

Edited on by Pditty1980

Pditty1980

MightyDemon82

Cosmic Red Dualsense is on the way and currently downloading FFVIIR DLC 😀

MightyDemon82

JohnnyShoulder

@MightyDemon82 Yeah my controller has been despatched for delivery tomorrow too!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Mergatro1d

Bought Chivalry II on a whim and am having a blast with it. It's the only online MP game I've played where I laugh when I'm killed rather than want to throw my controller at the TV

Mergatro1d

PSN: mergatro1d

MightyDemon82

@JohnnyShoulder more gaming for the weekend without having charging breaks and wife free on Friday and Saturday 😀

MightyDemon82

hypnotoad

Hades can't come quick enough for me.

hypnotoad

Voltan

I'm getting more and more tempted to pick up GG Strive and just say goodbye to any other activities

Voltan

Jessica2K

Just bought Sackboy for my PS5. Game is £42 on a PSN sale then my discounted PSN credit brought it down to £36! Not bad deal I think!

Jessica2K

RogerRoger

@Jessica2K Sweet, sounds like a steal! I'm currently debating whether to get it or not and I think, if I saw it available for that price, I'd bite. Hope you enjoy!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Voltan

F*** it. Guilty Gear -Strive-

Voltan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic