Forums

Topic: What PS5 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 781 to 800 of 3,535

NedStarksGhost

@colonelkilgore thanks I'll check it out! Glad that's been patched, was devastating after gearing myself up to play it!

NedStarksGhost

Splat

Diablo 2 is taking up all my gaming time.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Voltan

@colonelkilgore I played a couple more levels this morning and I’m not experiencing any issues whatsoever. Runs way smoother then the PS4 pro version did. The game’s just as good too!
And it looks like they added a couple extra game modes in the meantime.

Voltan

colonelkilgore

@Voltan ahh that’s cool, I was a bit concerned reading the reports on the day of release but you’ve definitely put those worries to rest. I bought it (the PS4) version a few months back but am still to actually play it. When I do find a space in the schedule for it, now I’ve read your confirmation I’ll deffo make it the PS5 version that I play.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Voltan

@colonelkilgore I guess I just experienced an issue after all. The controller wouldn’t stop vibrating for no reason and it seemed to be affecting some sound affects too.
Guess the PS5 version does need a patch - I’d expect it to drop soon.

Voltan

colonelkilgore

@Voltan fair enough... still, it seems to be nowhere near the catastrophe some people were talking about. By the time I eventually get to it, it'll be solid as a rock no doubt (a major bonus of always being behind the curve in terms of playing games at release 😉)

**** DLC!

Voltan

@colonelkilgore To be fair it did make the game hard to play (the sound issues mostly) and there didn’t seem to be a way to get rid of it that didn’t involve starting over the level. I’ll wait for a patch before continuing too.

Edit: guess I’ma try some Scarlet Nexus then

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

Voltan

@colonelkilgore I think I know what the “major controller issues” were that others were experiencing. The game has adjustable dead zones in the controller options - default value is 50 but it looks like it’s set to 0 if you import a PS4 save, and that would make it drift with any analog controller.

Voltan

colonelkilgore

@Voltan yeah that must be it mate. Probably something that I’ll avoid anyway then, as I’ll be starting it on PS5… but certainly good info to know.

**** DLC!

Jimmer-jammer

F.I.S.T. is really fun. The difficulty has ramped right up all of a sudden but it’s still manageable. Glad I gave this a go.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

nessisonett

@Jimmer-jammer I’m so sorry but I’m absolutely howling at that comment and I can’t elaborate any more without coming into a bit of bother with the mods 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Voltan

@nessisonett That’s it. I’m only ever using that game’s full name. FORGED IN SHADOW TORCH. I wanna play it soon btw.

Currently about 3h into Scarlet Nexus. It’s pretty good. Not much happened yet but but many characters were introduced and they do have some personality so that’s promising.
Combat is fun and I really dig the visuals and music.

Voltan

Jimmer-jammer

@nessisonett oh, boy… 😂

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

colonelkilgore

@Jimmer-jammer let’s hope the sequel forgoes any numerical increment and just adds more words that extends the acronym:

Forged In Shadow Torch Ingnited by Nitrous Gas… little ‘b’ for ‘by’ so it doesn’t get in the way of a good initialism 😉

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Jimmer-jammer

@colonelkilgore 😂 y’all are too funny

nessisonett

I was going to play the second demo for Final Fantasy Origin but they want me to completely play the first demo’s area again. No thank you, it was hard enough the first time. I’ll wait for the full game.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett This is obviously all Sony's fault cos of reasons and all the ChAoS around them at the moment.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Voltan

Man, I love boss character designs in Japanese games, lol
Especially when a human character turns into them for no clear reason

Voltan

nessisonett

Played an hour of Super Monkey Ball. It’s ok. It does not feel right at all, physics wise. It’s stiff compared to the original. Granted, I’m not using a GameCube stick which was brilliant for that game thanks to the 8 pointed bracket the stick was situated in. I instantly paid £4 for the original soundtrack because the new soundtrack is vastly inferior. Monkey Target is terrible as well for the reasons mentioned in all reviews. That being said… it’s Monkey Ball and the core experience is decent. I just wish they gave us the original Super Monkey Ball Deluxe alongside it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic