Forums

Topic: What PS5 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 3,565

edwinjoe450

I've played Skyrim a bunch of times, but never with this level of detail before, I'm astonished just how much stuff is in the game, random sidequests with deep stories about loss, war, redemption, collecting the different daedra items has been quite fun and the most authentic quests in the game. It's still buggy though, the game has crashed, objetives didn't update and quest npcs have fallen off the map but still, it's impressive what they did at the time.

edwinjoe450

Bentleyma

@RogerRoger I’m going to try and stick with it. I actually uninstalled it, but when I looked through my collection to see what game I could start next nothing jumped out at me, so I installed it again. I really hope it grows on me because there’s a lot about it that I enjoy.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma Oh blimey, then best of luck! Here's hoping you don't have to re-install it a third time! If you run into any more roadblocks but wanna continue without using Google and seeing potential spoilers, then yell anytime. I'd be happy to help where possible.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

@RogerRoger I’m actually starting to enjoy it now. I played it for about 6 hours straight last night. I’m stuck on Mission 16 at the moment. I have to steal a truck and escape The Skulls, but they rip the truck to shreds. Going to do Side Ops until I’m better equipped.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Thrillho

@Bentleyma MGS5 is best enjoyed as a stand-alone game than as an MGS one.

It’s great fun to play but an absolute mess as an actual MGS game, despite its place in the overall timeline.

Thrillho

LN78

@Thrillho I'd agree with that. As "open world commando simulator" it's completely unsurpassed.

LN78

colonelkilgore

@Bentleyma it took me a while to get into it in all honesty… once it hooked me though I was all in. One of my top 5 games of all time!

**** DLC!

Gamer83

Not really a PS5 game but I've been playing a ton of Ridge Racer 2 since it was added to PS+ Premium (also the reason I renewed my subscription because I don't want to lose access to it) and been reminded this is one of my favorite series of all-time. It really is the most 'video game' franchise out there. Was always a simple audio and visual treat with awesome gameplay to back it up, nothing like drifting around the corners at crazy speeds. Really wish we could RR 8 or at least an HD Remaster collection of 1-7 with all content intact and added trophies. That'd be day one for me without question.

Gamer83

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma Ah yeah, I know the mission you're on. I was kinda proud of the strategy I came up with for clearing it, only to then head online and realise that I was doing what everybody else had already done. I think you're smart to do Side Ops and reinforce your field equipment whenever possible. If it doesn't help in the immediate, and you just wanna get past it, let me know and we can talk tactics.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

ChadR

Assassins Creed Origins. This is a fantastic game. Subnautica, very fun game.

ChadR

Meehanuk_1987

I’ve just bought metro exodus and the expansions for £10 in the sale hopefully there good !

Meehanuk_1987

colonelkilgore

@Meehanuk_1987 i bought it a couple of years back but it’s still buried deep in my backlog. I’ve heard very good things about it though so I’m sure you just made a safe purchase… as for me I look forward to finally getting around to it… by around 2025 😅.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

MaulTsir

God Of War Ragnarok and its so so good!

MaulTsir

Th3solution

@colonelkilgore @Meehanuk_1987 I’ve come close to trying to Metro series, but wanted to start with the Redux collection of the first two games before starting Exodus. I have Exodus by virtue of PS+ Extra and Metro Redux is frequently on sale for a couple bucks so it’s a minimal financial investment, but for me it’s just a lack of time when considering the rest of my backlog. Exodus looks great though. Maybe someday. I would like to hear how you like it though.

@MaulTsir Living up to expectations, it seems. Better than the 2018 GoW so far?

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

colonelkilgore

@Th3solution yeah same actually, I’ll be looking to playthrough the two earlier games on the Metro Redux collection first. Being the blinkered gamer that I was prior to a few years back, I just have so many whole series’ of games to get through 😅

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Th3solution

@colonelkilgore Seeing as I’m semi-allergic to first person shooters I have pushed it down the priorities for that reason as well. But being a fan of good stories, I hear the narrative arc is really good, so I am keeping the series in mind.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution @colonelkilgore Metro Exodus is really good. Up there with one of the best single player FPS campaigns I've played.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

colonelkilgore

@JohnnyShoulder yeah I’m gonna have to make an effort to get to it somehow… wouldn’t be the first time I’ve rejigged a schedule 🤣

**** DLC!

MaulTsir

@Th3solution it's certainly living up to expectations! I can't really say if it's better than 2018 yet aw I feel like I'm only just at the beginning of the story but what I will say is that in the first 10 hours I've already fought alot more boss/mini boss types and the dialogue has been absolutely excellent.

MaulTsir

Jimmer-jammer

I’ve found my way back into Horizon Forbidden West. Must have needed the break for whatever reason as I’m finding it enjoyable again. Just did the quest line around Yarra and Drakka and it sucked me right in. I thought the whole thing was very well done.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic