Forums

Topic: What PS5 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 3,501

sorteddan

@nessisonett
I've recently completed Miles Morales and by far my favourite improvement was the removal of the sneaky stealth sections which destroyed the flow of the original for me.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

nessisonett

@Sorteddan The fact they had the audacity to put a stealth section in the paid DLC boggles the mind 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Voltan

Soooo does the legacy of thieves collection upgrade unlock at midnight?
Turns out I own Lost Legacy digitally, so I shouldn’t even need a disc (but I did unearth the U4 one just in case)

Voltan

KilloWertz

@Voltan Same here, but we shouldn't need to use the disc for Uncharted 4. It should just use The Lost Legacy as the "key" to getting the $10 upgrade, and then have them both be digital since you only need one to get both of them upgraded this time. For once, it seems like they've made things simple for upgrading.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Voltan

@KilloWertz I just kinda initially thought I had both of the games on discs so I found U4 first and then realized my LL was digital

Edit: Nice, it just showed up as a discount - no extra steps needed. Downloading now.

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

Col_McCafferty

Kena, it's a bit hard no?

I mean not to Soulsborne veterans but some of the boss battles are really frustrating and have me aching to drop the difficulty. It's a really good game though, looks very pretty and runs well although the framerate drops during cutscenes, which is quite odd.

Ember Lab are very talented, Sony should snap them up quick before someone else does.

😉

Edited on by Col_McCafferty

Col_McCafferty

Voltan

Uncharted 4 plays great at 60fps but more importantly it sounds SO GOOD with the headphones 3D audio thingy.

Voltan

KilloWertz

@Voltan Not that I would be playing it yet anyways, but if I was going to, damn people that live on the other side of the world.

@Col_McCafferty You aren't wrong. Granted some people didn't have the issues I did, I had to take a break from the game. When I went back to it I ended up dropping the difficulty down anytime I had a boss battle.

I wish I had thought of that sooner since it was pretty disappointing to give up on a game I was really looking forward to, but in the end I ended up loving it once I went back to it. There's nothing wrong with dropping the difficulty at times if it means you'll enjoy the game better.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

nessisonett

Pretty cool that Miles Morales has actual vinyl albums recreated. Although anybody who didn’t choose Art Blakey’s Moanin’ is objectively wrong 😉

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Col_McCafferty

@KilloWertz I had to drop it down for one corrupted boss but on reflection I regret doing so. I beat the second corrupted boss but man it took a while, died so many times. I did some online research which kind of helped me form a strategy but pulling it off was a different matter altogether!

I think I kept going because on a few tries I could see that it was working, although these attempted were often followed by really bad ones where I just gave up. The key was to make sure I had at least one health 'station' left to use during the second phase otherwise I had no chance.

I think if HFW was out next week or there was something else I was busting to play, maybe I'd drop it to Easy and just blast through it but I'm no rush.

Edited on by Col_McCafferty

Col_McCafferty

render

@Voltan Think I’m going to get the upgrade today and take a look. Are you playing from scratch or did you import your save?

@Col_McCafferty I found it hard as well. The biggest challenge for me was some of the earlier bosses. The ones later on I had less bother with.

render

colonelkilgore

I got a bad feeling that chasing Kena’s Platinum trophy will be a similar experience to the one I had with Ashen… and it’s kinda put me off starting it if I’m honest 😅. The Children of Sissna difficulty on Ashen was an ordeal and a half… and judging from everyone’s experiences on Kena’s Normal difficulty, I can only imagine the Master setting being a real pain in the bum too.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Col_McCafferty

@colonelkilgore here's a shocking idea but maybe play a game and don't worry about the Platinum.

😝

I've played dozens upon dozens of games and I only have 4 Plats, didn't spoil my enjoyment one little bit.

😉

Col_McCafferty

colonelkilgore

@Col_McCafferty yeah I get that mate… I used to be exactly the same. Since I started on the trophy train though, I’ve found that I really enjoy the process and it has actually elevated my enjoyment of gaming by challenging myself to play in ways alien to my comfort-zone. It’s obviously also pretty satisfying when you overcome something incredibly difficult.

I’ll get around to playing it eventually… and giving the plat my best shot too. I’ll probably schedule it in amongst some games of the more chilled variety.

**** DLC!

Col_McCafferty

@colonelkilgore ha, play as you want mate just wouldn't want this to put you off as it's a good game.

If you can beat Soulsborne games then surely you'll have no problems completing Kena on any difficulty.

👍

Col_McCafferty

colonelkilgore

@Col_McCafferty yeah i definitely won’t miss out on it… I just have to be a bit more selective when I plan on playing it is all.

I notice that you felt a tinge of regret at having lowered the difficulty for one of the bosses… that feeling is very similar to the feeling I have if I leave a game un-plat’d 😉

**** DLC!

Voltan

@render I just started from scratch. I had a surprisingly low number of trophies in those games anyway. Not sure if I’m gonna try to get the platinum this time.
I do recommend using headphones though - so good

Voltan

Th3solution

@Voltan I really want to try these remasters out. But first I need to finish the Nathan Drake Collection; I’m 1/3 done with that. If I ever find my way out of Boletaria then maybe I can pick back up with Drake. I have too many other games too. 😔

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Col_McCafferty

@colonelkilgore only a slight regret but I feel that I redeemed myself with the most recent boss.

😉

If I have to go Easy again then I will, I just won't tell anyone!

😁

Col_McCafferty

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic