Forums

Topic: What PS5 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 3,502

KilloWertz

@Col_McCafferty I'd say progressing in the game and getting to experience more of the game and story is more important than a tinge of regret over doing so.

Edited on by KilloWertz

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

R1spam

@Col_McCafferty I completely agree about Kena, I wrote about it in the games you recently beat on PS5 thread. The last boss of the second area through to the final area its pretty brutal on normal difficulty, even for someone who's beat darks souls 3 and bloodborne!! The world is gorgeous though and though very difficult, the combat is pretty tight. It definitely challenges your parry window timing. Edit and you should have no f@#k$ to give about which difficulty you play on as long as you enjoy it! Edit 2, I should have said unlock the rot infused bomb ability, as the time slow down that comes from it really helps with bosses.

Edited on by R1spam

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82

colonelkilgore

@KilloWertz so I didn’t say that there was anything wrong with it… I just likened that feeling he experienced to what I feel if I don’t manage a plat… as he made a comment in regards to my penchant for plat hunting and how that ‘may’ affect my gaming. 😎

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

KilloWertz

@colonelkilgore It's all good. I was more commenting on him talking about regretting it more than anything else. For me, I would have never finished the game and actually loving the game in the end if I didn't drop it to Easy for the bosses.

@Voltan Is The Legacy of Thieves Collection 67 GB like I saw in an image of somebody supposedly downloading it early? Just checking since in typical fashion the PSN Store on the PS5 would be horribly wrong since it said it was almost 90 GB when I looked at it right after midnight.

Voltan

@KilloWertz I believe it said 87 gb before downloading but I didn't really pay attention when downloading/installing. I'll take a look after work.

Voltan

KilloWertz

@Voltan You and your good internet suck! I mean thanks in advance.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was wrong and it is 67 GB, as everything I've downloaded recently has been less than what the Store said. I'm not sure if it's usually 20 GB off, but still, I wonder why they can't get it even remotely right at times. That is if it is actually 67 GB in this case of course.

Edited on by KilloWertz

render

@Voltan Downloaded and just about to give it a go. Will check it out with headphones as well.

I did platinum the original games so I guess I could import my saves but think I’ll have more fun just unlocking the trophies as I go 😀

render

Th3solution

@Voltan @KilloWertz As an interesting aside — the PlayStation phone app actually tell you what’s on your PS5 hard drive, how many GB each game is taking up, and how much space on it you have left. Just click on game library —> and then click the little cylinder icon in the upper right and it will show the contents of your hard drive.

Of course, if you don’t use the app, then you can’t use it, but it’s a cool feature.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Voltan

@Th3solution You’re right, I totally forgot about it. Doesn’t it have to be on or in rest mode though? Because mine wasn’t.

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

Th3solution

@Voltan No. my PS5 is off and I just looked at my hard drive space while at work. (Only 160 GB of space left! 🙁)

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Bagwag82

I'm currently playing Jurassic World Evolution 2

Bagwag82

JohnnyShoulder

@Voltan @Th3solution You can check how much storage space you have left and what games are installed whilst your console is off from the app, but to delete stuff your console does need to be in rest mode.

Untitled

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

MightyDemon82

Jumped back into Guilty Gear Strive and had some fun with Baiken. She's awesome I love the tether mechanic, Maybe dedicate more time to the game this weekend and see if I can finally get the platinum.

Might take @Voltan up on his offer if I'm really struggling but playing lots and definitely seeing improvement.

@Bagwag82 I still need to go back and finish the first one. How is the new one?

MightyDemon82

Voltan

@MightyDemon82 Sounds good. I played a bit today too. Baiken seems pretty good and definitely easier to use than the other DLC characters. Very easy confirmes into supers and can't do safe jumps against her because of the parry (I learned that the hard way, it does a ton of damage too ). A bit of a high risk - high reward character but not too complicated.
I'm not going to switch to her but she's definitely fun to fight against and very cool overall.

Voltan

banacheck

I was playing Destruction Allstars up until today, it's a good game especially with the new patch. But don't play the game for trophies, I've got all the trophies apart from Fuego & Ratu trophies which are basically unattainable unless they fix it. There is only 3 game modes one of them is Blitz which is only playable on the weekends, there is no game mode called Gridfall. Blitz you cannot earn character trophies in, so it only leaves you with Carnado & Mayhem. This is why these two trophies are unattainable, & why you shouldn't play this game at the moment for its trophies they are basically impossible to get in Carnado & Mayhem.

banacheck

KilloWertz

@Voltan Thanks. That's not bad at all then. Still makes me wonder why the PSN Store isn't more accurate with file sizes, and how they were so far off with this one. Just speculating here, but unless that's the PS4 version. That's another problem then since it was showing the PS5 version on a PS5.

Bagwag82

@colonelkilgore yes I'm enjoying it. I'm mastering the game and if I enjoy it that much I might even pay for the dlc

Bagwag82

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic