Posts 301 to 320 of 2,757

nessisonett

@Throb Hahaha, if you’re really selling it then I’d happily grab it 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Throb

nessisonett wrote:

@Throb Hahaha, if you’re really selling it then I’d happily grab it 😂

Sure, i've checked out some preowned prices and they are 60 notes, i''l do it for 50 and postage if you're in the UK?

Can't think of anything good to put here just yet, watch this space...

PSN: Headthrob

nessisonett

@Throb Sounds good to me! Should I just message you on PSN?

Throb

@nessisonett yeah sure, or is there PM on here?

nessisonett

@Throb No PM on here so I’ll just send you a message on PSN.

It’s giving me a privacy error so have you made it so only friends can send messages or am I being a massive idiot 😂

Edited on by nessisonett

Throb

@nessisonett sure, it's in my signature

nessisonett

@Throb I’ve tried again on PS5 and it’s not letting me create a party so I’ve just send a friend request!

MightyDemon82

Was having a great run took out Phrike then jumped to the citadel only to die just before getting to the boss. Ambushed by rocket firing, flying drones and what little health I had left I was taken out by all those lasers, quite the maze to get to him. Next time I'll be prepared!

MightyDemon82

jdv95

am i the only one who does not repeat bosses?

i know you get more info about them if you do,but i'm just glad i beat the boss and make progress so i don't bother with the hassle a 2nd time

jdv95

MightyDemon82

@jdv95 good way to farm ether I got 5 for beating Phrike earlier.

MightyDemon82

Voltan

@jdv95 I never repeated any bosses. I guess I'll have to in order to complete act 3? But that's still way ahead, gotta deal with the final boss first (I haven't reached it yet but I'm pretty sure was almost at the doorstep).

Voltan

PossibLeigh

FFS! After the pulled update borked the game last night, tonight update has made it impossible to play the daily challenges! I'm about done with this game. So disappointed. It's a great game, but between the bugs and the difficulty spike in biome 3 (middle aged reflexes) and I'm seriously thinking of getting rid of it.

Edited on by PossibLeigh

PossibLeigh

Splat

Made it to the second boss. I got him down to his 3rd health bar before dying. It was soul crushing lol. There is so much to pay attention to on screen it's crazy. Looks awesome tho..

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

render

I’m glad I’m not the only one struggling with this game. I still love it but it’s starting to take its toll. Similar to @MightyDemon82, I was almost to the boss in the citadel and those flying drones got me. I was on the middle of this huge bridge with nowhere to go. What’s really annoying is that in the course of this run I used an astronaut, a parasite that gave me a second chance, as well as a reconstructor and still couldn’t quite make it. I can’t quite understand how I managed to get to the boss the very first time I was there and now I can’t, but I’m pretty sure I didn’t see those drones then and now they are everywhere.

render

RubyCarbuncle

Had to take a break from it. Seeing that scene with Selene's face up close over and over again (lol) became too much.

RubyCarbuncle

Twitter:

Scratchy_Seal

@jdv95 I need to so that I don’t feel so inadequate all the time.

First boss is a nice easy 5 ether but second is a huge risk for me.

Third...well I’ve not managed to do that yet...Jeez and I thought second boss was bullet-hell.

Trying to get through this game so that I minimise my chances of spoilers but damn I’ll be lucky to get there within a month at this rate!

Still loving it though!

Scratchy_Seal

jdv95

has anyone encountered those other players scout bodies that you can avenge?

i have seen them in a walktrough on youtube but have not encountered them yet myself.

i have online on.

Edited on by jdv95

jdv95

Quintumply

@jdv95 I think this is a bug, unfortunately — while I was playing through for review (before day one patch), I was seeing deceased scouts/other player corpses all the time. After the patches, they don't appear for me at all.

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Voltan

@jdv95 I encountered a number of them in the recalled version. Managed to avenge one and another just grew tentacles and attacked me. The latest update reverted the game to mostly what it was before so they're gone again, so I'd assume they'll start appearing again after the next update.
Apparently they're there but you're VERY unlikely to find them - sounds like they underestimated the number of players or something and needed to adjust some numbers in the config.

Voltan

jdv95

tnx guys!

the vid i saw was posted on april 29th so 1 day before release. must have been the game without the day 1 patch.

Edited on by jdv95

jdv95

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic