Forums

Topic: Returnal

Posts 261 to 280 of 2,757

Voltan

@Throb If you haven’t beaten the 1st boss in 8 hours… I guess you have to ask yourself if you’re enjoying the game. I’ve seen people do worse on the game’s subreddit and they were SO HAPPY when they finally beat Phrike. But if you’re not feeling it than it’s probably ok to move on to something else.

Also, I encountered my first dead scout after the patch so that seems to be fixed.

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

Kidfried

I managed to beat the first biome's boss! And I killed it with almost all of my health left (did use a healing item), so that felt very satisfying.

I thought I was doing so well that I'd probably also rock the second biome. Unfortunately I died quickly after, whoops.

Kidfried

Splat

This game will make me rage quit then come back 15 minutes later because I can't stop thinking about lol. It's hands down the best PS5 game to date IMO.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Kidfried

@Throb Biggest question is if you're enjoying, even though you're dying. I'm not exceptionally great at this game, but I'm looking forward to it when I'm not playing it. So obviously I like what I'm doing.

Your stats don't seem to me too bad, actually. Few tips:

• rest up in the ship during runs if possible
  • don't go for obolites too much, prioritize playing safe
  • buy the astronaut

Kidfried

Voltan

I currently can't play it because my cat decided to lie down in front of the TV where the health bar and other things are

Edit: OK, so you know how the patch notes said it would change the way resting in Helios works?
I assumed it would mean "always fully heal" so you don't have to use it twice. Unfortunately it's the opposite - you can't use it twice anymore.

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

hypnotoad

@Voltan I love animals...we've got a lovely dog, but your cat needs a good kicking !

hypnotoad

Voltan

@hypnotoad One does not simply move the cat
He's next to me on the couch now so all good

Voltan

hypnotoad

@Voltan I'd still kick him mate.
Cats are evil.

Only kidding.

hypnotoad

Voltan

Welp I hope I’m not too screwed… encountered my first major glitch…

Edit: possibly a PS5 issue rather than game issue…
Edit2: nope, it’s the game

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

Voltan

I went to reddit and other people are experiencing the same thing. I recommend that you DO NOT PLAY THE GAME UNTIL NEXT PATCH!

Sorry!

Voltan

Voltan

WARNING! Apparently it could erase your entire progress if you don’t have cloud saves!!

I can’t believe they screwed it up so badly!!

Voltan

Voltan

Sorry for spamming the thread but it’s kinda important

Voltan

Amin1998

@Voltan FML First it deletes my 20 hour plus save data (no ps plus) now I need to re-download. This game needed longer in the oven. SMH.

Amin1998

Voltan

@Amin1998 You can probably just wait for the next patch unless you want to play it right now.
Sorry about your progress though. Mine seems to be ok in the cloud. I hope it is ok.

Voltan

nessisonett

Maybe it’s all an elaborate scheme to make you subscribe to PS Plus 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Amin1998

@Voltan yep definitely gonna wait a while before jumping back in again. A lot of new games coming this month and slowly progressing through rdr2. Hopefully the game should run a lot smoother in a few weeks and there is a save system in place.

Amin1998

render

Just finished playing to read all this. Think I’ve been lucky that I haven’t seen this error so hopefully everyone who has on here can recover theirs. It’s probably not so bad if, like me, you haven’t got to the second act but if you have then I totally feel your pain.

On the pain note, I was on a really good run where I’d skimmed through the first two biomes and was in the citadel when all of a sudden two elite spinning enemies came at me followed by some drones. That was that. I did avenge a few fallen scouts so that was quite cool.

render

Nei

I am not good at this game but this game is surely good! Haven’t been this addicted to a game in a looong time. Currently at the end of second biome, very afraid to face the boss...All these patches are not good advertising for the game...I hope it gets sorted out soon and people on the fence can enjoy how fun it actually is

Edited on by Nei

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic