Forums

Topic: PlayStation Wrap Up 2021

Posts 21 to 40 of 59

colonelkilgore

@Iver ahh cool, well done. Yeah I plan on playing it as a side-game when I get around to it, to mellow out between more intense games.

**** DLC!

JohnnyShoulder

@Jimmer-jammer @Keith_Zissou It could have something to do with your privacy settings, if you've changed them since the last one dropped. And I'm not sure if playtime registers whilst you are in 'appear offline' mode, as I think that fudges things up a bit.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Jimmer-jammer

@JohnnyShoulder ahh, that could be. Iā€™ve never utilized the ā€œappear in offlineā€ mode but in transitioning to the PS5 I may have messed with my privacy settings. Thanks!

ā€œReason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.ā€ C.S. Lewis

SoulChimera

Anyone else still having trouble with this website? Every previous year has worked fine for me. All privacy settings are open, as they have always been.

I'm still just getting the,

UH OH

Something's Wrong

Looks like we had a problem finding some of your data.

PLAYSTATION 2021 Wrap-Up is only available in select locations. Users must also be 18 years or older and have more than 10 gameplay hours on PS4 and / or PS5 in 202

SoulChimera

Fight_Teza_Fight

Just seen this & I figured I must have missed an email, so thank you!

I definitely feel like this was my least year gaming going back at least 20 years.
I got married & my wife doesnā€™t game so I definitely think most of my playtime was at the start of the yearšŸ˜‚.
In fact just a look at PSNProfiles shows that I have a 2 1/2 month gap between April & June. All my plats were before then as well (R&C, Control & Yugioh LotD).

Anyways here are my stats:

Hours played: 536hrs, 107 total days
Games: 29

Top 5 Games:

• FFX & X-2 remaster- 76 hours (kind of cheating as thatā€™s 2 games)
  • Disgaea 1 complete- 62 hours (I normally play disgaea games for hundreds of hours but Iā€™ve played this game at least 4 times across different platforms)

ā€¢MGS V- 59 hours (such a great game. Missed out for so long)

ā€¢FF14- 51 hours (played the free trial version. I donā€™t even play online. So much value)

ā€¢Dark Souls 3- 43 hours.

Plats: 3. Total trophies: 271
17/37 PS+ games claimed

Hours Online: 0- Canā€™t be right as I played FF14, so I assume itā€™s not counting Free to play. Kind of an oversight cause Fortnite is a thing

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

SoulChimera

Finally worked for me this morning.

558 Total hours

334 Hours on PS5 games
224 Hours on PS4 games
554 Hours locally
4 Hours online
221 Days played
0 Hours on VR - Completely wrong, played loads of VR, must not register on PS5

118 Games played

123 Hours on Far Cry 6
64 Hours on Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut
60 Hours on Hitman 3
30 Hours on Control: Ultimate Edition
23 Hours on Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

1,208 New trophies

25 Platinum
234 Gold
237 Silver
712 Bronze

86% PlayStation Plus games claimed

SoulChimera

Thrillho

Total time: 990 hrs (53% on PS5)

317 days played, 0 hours online

15 games (this is definitely wrong, it was 25)

1. Death Stranding 138 hours
2. Yakuza 5 131 hrs
3. Ghost of Tsushima 74 hrs
4. Yakuza 6 68 hrs
5. Crash Bandicoot 4 61 hrs

1,060 trophies, 19 platinum

Thrillho

colonelkilgore

@velio84 fair enoughā€¦ but allow me to make one suggestion. Not sure what difficulty you used when playing God of War 2018 but being a souls-fan, maybe try upping the difficulty on God of War: Ragnarok if you do play it. I love souls games myself and I played God of War 2018 on ā€˜Give me a Challengeā€™ and I found the combat immensely fun as a result.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@velio84 well it sounds like the Souls/Nioh combat systems just click perfectly with you (I feel the same tbh). I know a few friends who played GoW on Give me a balanced experience (the default) and they werenā€™t overly into the combat either.

Well either way, you still have Elden Ring and Nioh 2 to play this yearā€¦ and also if you havenā€™t tried them, I really enjoyed The Surge too (Iā€™m still to play The Surge 2). Itā€™s combat is maybe a little slower event than Dark Souls but itā€™s still real funā€¦ and the build diversity is as good as any souls-like imho.

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@velio84 Remnant from the Ashes rocked my world when I played it last Mayā€¦ I did play it co-op though and I think that made the experience even more fun. So if you can find a friend who wants to play through it with you at some point, Iā€™d suggest that you go the co-op route as I know a few peeps who tried it solo and just werenā€™t feeling it. Some of the later boss fights I beat with a mate Iā€™ve known for 30 years will live with me always.

Iā€™m yet to play Mortal Shell alsoā€¦ looks pretty good though. There is also Code Vein, Ashen, Hell-point and Immortal: Unchained out thereā€¦ as well as the upcoming Dolmen, Black Myth: Wukong and Lies of P which all look great too.

edit. and obviously Demons Souls if you havenā€™t played it.

**** DLC!

R1spam

I finally managed to get this to work and though these are some pretty rookie numbers, I thought I would share them anyway!
Total hrs played 217, 133 on PS5 games 84 on ps4.
Played 159 days
1. Ghost of Tsushima - 35 hrs
2. Spiderman remastered - 25 hrs
3. Red dead 2 - 24 hrs (online, played through the online campaign and moonshine missions)
4. Hitman 3 - 23 hrs (I've never even made it to the hitman 3 content yet, just played 1 and most of 2)
5. Control ultimate edition - 19 hrs

I'm guessing that this year, Elden Ring, horizon forbidden west and god of war ragnarok are likely to feature.

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82

JohnnyShoulder

@R1spam When I first read your total hours, I thought it was 217,133 hours! šŸ˜‚

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Jimmer-jammer

Mines working now too!

Total hours - 791
Games played - 41

1. Cyberpunk 2077 - 89 hours
2. Biomutant - 50 hours
3. Demonā€™s Souls - 43 hours
4. Returnal - 42 hours
5. Skyrim - 34 hours

Edited on by Jimmer-jammer

ā€œReason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.ā€ C.S. Lewis

JJ2

Mine isnā€™t very interesting.
800+ hrs
PUBG 300hrs (sorry haha)
Mass Effects 170hrs
DS3 128 hrs

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.