Forums

Topic: PlayStation Wrap Up 2021

Posts 1 to 20 of 59

colonelkilgore

1274 hours played (128 on PS5 & 1146 on PS4)

249 days played

200 hours played online

Played 32 games (1. AC: Black Flag - 108 hours, 2. The Last of Us Remastered - 94 hours, 3. AC: Unity - 72 hours, 4. Watch Dogs - 70 hours & 5. Ashen - 66 hours)

1519 new trophies (38 Plats, 152 Gold, 357 Silver & 972 Bronze)

Had more Platinums than games played as I don’t think it includes PS3 games in the games played section but includes the trophies for some reason.

**** DLC!

ScarletSpidey

That's a lot of hours!!

313 hours play (108 on PS5 and 205 on PS4)

222 days played

Played 17 Games (1. Hitman 3, 2. Spyro Reignited, 3. Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition, 4. Ghost of Tsushima, 5. Ratch & Clank: Rift Apart)

642 new trophies. (16 Platinum, 64 Gold, 135 Silver, 427 Bronze)

I really need to figure out what was the one game I played that I didn't Platinum. It might be Sackboy.

ScarletSpidey

nessisonett

1922 hours played - 582 PS4 and 1340 PS5
381 total days played (impressive given there are less days than that in a year)
Played 52 games

#1 is Overwatch unfortunately with 471 hours (given up that after the abuse came out)
#2 is NBA 2K22 with 137 hours
#3 is AC Odyssey with 128 hours
#4 is FIFA 21 with 114 hours
#5 is Mount and Blade Warband with 93 hours
What we can learn from this is that I completed dozens of games fully but played an hour of an evergreen game alongside that.

1106 new trophies and 8 platinums

Also, apparently I added 119% of all PS Plus games however that works.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

This seems a bit more accurate for me this time. Previous ones have been totally borked for me.

1177 total hours 447 on PS5 730 PS4
362 days played
7 hours online (struggling to think what games I played online)
28 games played (this is actually wrong, I played 37 and started 31 last year)
1. Returnal - 199 HOURS
2. Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age - 194 HOURS
3.Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Standard Edition -77 HOURS
4 Cyberpunk 2077 - 67 HOURS (played another 60ish hours in 2020)
5. DEATHLOOP - 62 HOURS

683 new trophies 6 platinums

41% of PS Plus games added

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder How on Earth did you put so many hours into Deathloop??? I beat it in about 20 hours but I guess I didn’t go for the platinum 😂

CJD87

2021 Wrapup Stats...

304 Total Hours Played (54% on PS5 titles / 46% on PS4 titles)
204 Total Days Played
0 Hours Played Online

Played 23 x Games:
#1 Returnal @ 67 Hours
#2 Sekiro @ 67 Hours
#3 Demon's Souls @ 58 Hours
#4 FFVIIR @ 55 Hours
#5 Miles Morales @ 16 Hours (this is my kid, not me!)

213 Trophies Obtained - 2 x Platinums were for Returnal and Demon's Souls
(2 x Plat, 13 x Gold, 20 x Silver, 178 x Bronze)

Currently kicking off 2022 with Ghost of Tsushima, aiming to clear the platinum before Elden Ring releases... could be tough to squeeze in! (Playing on 'hard' difficulty, sadly I'm nowhere near tough enough to handle 'lethal' ha!)

EDIT - 13 PS Plus Monthly Games added to library (35% claimed)

Edited on by CJD87

CJD87

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I didn't even go for the platinum or finish the game! 🤣 I can only think it counts time in the game rather time playing it. I have a habit of pausing games while I go make a cuppa or go on here. I reckon it is more around the 50 hours, which is still a lot of hours.

@velio84 And a whole lot of deaths...

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

LieutenantFatman

Lower number in 2021 for me at 564 hours, took a good couple of months away from playing.
Most played game is Demons Souls apparently at 55 hours.

Must admit I'm surprised by that, some years I have some online game with so many hundred hours logged. I guess that time went to other hobbies in 2021.

LieutenantFatman

render

These stats are definitely not right here. I've played way more games than is reported judging by what I can see on PSN profiles plus with 1087 hours played and 1082 new trophies added that means I'd have been racking up 1 trophy per hour which definitely isn't the case. A couple of the stats are right though:

95% hours played locally
5% online
0% in VR

Most played games:

1. Hades - 166 hours
2. Returnal - 120 hours
3. Demon's Souls - 75 hours
4. GoT - 75 hours
5. Subnautica - 66 hours

Nice to see the two games that relied on RNG were my most played.

render

CJD87

@render - Really interested to see our lists are v similar! (I played Hades on Switch, ploughed in +80 hrs, and am currently playing GoT)

As we seem to have aligned tastes, how is Subnautica? I actually know barely anything on this game!

CJD87

render

@CJD87 Very similar and an awesome list. You cracked that Demon's Souls platinum in good time, only 58 hours! I'm only half way there and have already amassed 75 hours. Guess I was having too much fun 😅

Subnautica was quite an interesting game for me. It's a survival game where you crash land on this planet that is mainly water, have minimal information and next to no resources to get you started. I'd not really played anything like it before but found the open world with no tutorials or help quite liberating. As well as surviving there's also a good story to keep you going as you find out more about the planet you're stranded on.
The downside to its design is that you spend a lot of time grinding for resources and do get paralasys during certain parts of the game as you either don't know where to commit your resources or you don't know where you are supposed to be going. Overall though I enjoyed it and would recommend it if you haven't tried the genre before and fancy giving it a go. I actually bought the sequel a while back but felt pretty burnt out after the first one that I didn't get around to playing it. The reviews were less favourable for the sequel though mainly due to the story not being as strong but I'll give it a go at some point.

render

CJD87

@render Thanks mate! Added tp my PS and Switch wish lists... if it drops in a sale then I'll pick it up for sure and throw into the backlog mix ha

(and re DeS platinum... I went into the game with a fully 'platinum mentality' and utilised a guide somewhat, hence the quick accomplishment. Honestly dont know how anyone could ever get it throw ;blind play', especially considering the nuances of world/character tendency etc!)

CJD87

Jimmer-jammer

@Keith_Zissou can’t get mine to work either. Worked every other year but I’m just getting an “Uh Oh” message…Surely there could be a less irritating note 😂

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

crimsontadpoles

I'd played for 381 hours, with my top 5 as:

• 1. Zanki Zero: Last Beginning (88 hours)
  • 2. Subnautica (56 hours)
  • 3. Yakuza Kiwami (55 hours)
  • 4. Hitman 3 (55 hours)
  • 5. Cyberpunk 2077 (45 hours)

It's interesting how only a single hour separates the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place games.

At the top is Zanki Zero. It's a game that I was super fond of, but has its faults and won't appeal to everyone.

Subnautica was fun as well, and a nice change of pace as it's not the sort of game I usually play. My main issue was that my PS4 was struggling badly with it towards the endgame, so that's something to beware of.

Yakuza and Cyberpunk were great. I put more time into them than what the numbers suggest, as Cyberpunk came out in late 2020, and I was finishing off Yakuza at the start of this year.

Likewise, I'll be putting more time into Hitman 3 as it's getting new content.

render

@CJD87 I can see that definitely working in your favour. I went in totally blind and enjoyed finding my way immensely but you ain't wrong, there's no way I would have worked out a lot of that stuff without someone telling me or spending 500 hours and doing NG++++++ 🤣

render

Ralizah

Untitled

Spent WAY more time with GoW than I realized, lol.

The weird thing is I still can't say I "loved" the game, despite experiencing it pretty thoroughly.

The P5R numbers make sense, since I spent 25 or so hours playing it in December of 2020.

All 241 hours I spent with the console were offline, too.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

kyleforrester87

I got 298 hours gaming in (I got 419 on my bike, can’t believe I managed more cycling than gaming last year!)

71 hours on Pillars of Eternity 2
31 hours on Pillars of Eternity 1
28 hours on Diablo 2
17 hours on Dark Souls 2
16 hours on Mass Effect

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

nessisonett

@kyleforrester87 You spent more time on isometric games than everything else put together! You’ll end up seeing the world at a 45 degree slant at this rate 😂

colonelkilgore

@Iver I’ve got Snowrunner (and Mudrunner)… that’s a lot of hours put into it to be fair. Out of interest were you able to get the Platinum in that time?

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.