Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 3,933

JudgeDredd

@Ryall Yeah. I'm with you here. I used to remember everything but I'm at that stage now where I have a notebook with every password I need written in it. There's just way too much to remember these days. Nothing to do with years of abuse and damaged memory banks. No siree.

JudgeDredd

JohnnyShoulder

@Iver Yeah same. On both fronts.

Where am I? What was I saying?

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder You were about to give me your bank details and power of attorney.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JudgeDredd

I see Gran Turismo 7 is allegedly a 110gb install. I want to say GT Sport was 40 - something when it launched and is just over 100 now so that's a decent hike!

JudgeDredd

KilloWertz

@Iver I can only imagine what it would have been like without the great Kraken compression. I kind of shudder to think of that actually, and this will be one of the rare exclusives that actually can't fully fit on the UHD disc. If it ends up being that large in the end of course, as these estimates can change and end up being slightly smaller once the game launches.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz

colonelkilgore

@Voltan just goes to show how subjective reviews can be... almost all the review thumb nails for it I've seen have suggested it's pretty bad (in fairness, I didn't click on any of them to actually watch the review though).

Edited on by colonelkilgore

[removed - inappropriate] ie PlayStation user

Voltan

@colonelkilgore Did you click the link though?
It’s also the lowest rated one… because it’s currently the only entry on the list

Voltan

velio84

Rumoured Plus games for February are Watchdog: Legions, Outriders and A short hike.
The site I saw it in doesn’t say a source so not sure if it’s the reliable leaker for the past fee months, but I think a very solid month if true.

psn: chilliesandbeer

Voltan

@velio84 Sounds good to me!
I don’t see it shared in any of my usual spaces yet though.

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

velio84

@Voltan I couldn’t verify it either I n a second place so still to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Th3solution

@velio84 Not too bad. I’d definitely play A Short Hike. The other two, probably not, but they seem decent enough quality for other people to enjoy. Didn’t I read something recently about them pulling the online support for Watch Dogs Legion? Or was that something else? 🤔

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

————————

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

KilloWertz

@Th3solution For Watch Dogs: Legion, they are just done doing any updates or any more new content for the game. If there are online servers for it (haven't played it to know), they will still be online.

Edited on by KilloWertz

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz

render

@velio84 I did try and play one of the previous Watch Dogs instalments and quickly got bored. Don’t know if Legion is any better! I tried the Outriders demo and didn’t particularly enjoy it either so looks like it’s A Short Hike for me if that selection is correct.

render

Voltan

@Th3solution @KilloWertz Yeah, done with new content but not shut down. The article also said it would cycle through old seasonal content for the online part.

Voltan

velio84

I also am not super keen on Watch Dogs, but if given away as a PSPlus game, I would certainly spend a couple of hours, even if just for browsing around London.

jdv95

outriders could be fun.

i realy appreciate that despite it being a co op game,you can get the platinum playing solo.

jdv95

Voltan

I guess they'll be announcing them this Wednesday?

Voltan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic