Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 3,601 to 3,620 of 4,712

JohnnyShoulder

@velio84 I will defo be interested in their next game. Unless it is something of a total reverse like a cutesy platformer.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@Fragile Someone's poison is another person's medicine.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Voltan

Yeah, I'll definitely be following any Housemarque news... but I guess I can say that about most Sony studios anyway

Voltan

JohnnyShoulder

@Fragile I was never keen on their previous games, so I was a bit wary about Returnal. It defo had that special sauce for it to click with me.

CJD87

...Returnal DLC anyone?!

CJD87

Thrillho

Has anyone had a go at opening up the PS5 to give it a clean yet?

Mine is getting a little dusty on the outside and I feel I should probably look after it a bit better than I did with my PS4 (and all my consoles).

Thrillho

render

@Thrillho I’ve done it a few times. It always feels like I’m going to break something when I take the side panels off but they are quite sturdy. I was disappointed on both occasions as there was no dust in the dust catchers either time. There was some around the fan though so I gave that a vacuuming.

render

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho I've done it a few times and there has never been much build of dust. The next time I'll likely do it is when I replace the face plates.

nessisonett

@DevilMayCry There’s a lot of truth in that actually. It pretty eloquently illustrates Sony’s problems with communication and sums up a lot of my feelings. I’ll probably not get an Xbox but I’m certainly buying less games on Playstation these days.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

KilloWertz

@nessisonett There definitely is and it's unfortunate, but at the same time it boils down to the games and we are poised to have one of the best years in a long time if God of War Ragnarok doesn't get pushed out of 2022. That's really what matters in the end.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

KilloWertz

@Indoorhero So, are you going back to Xbox then? jk

Ralizah

@Indoorhero Sounds like you should probably step away from the hobby for a while.

Anyway, you're not really out anything by buying a PS5. They're still hard to get, so you can still make back all of your money, or even ask a little extra (or a lot extra, if that decision rests easily on your conscience).

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

KilloWertz

@Indoorhero Well, judging by your avatar, you do look pretty damn old....

Seriously though, that would be a shame. You seemed pretty excited to be here when you joined. Obviously it's your choice though.

JJ2

People can say whatever BS about Sony AnTiCoNsumEr Yadi yada (yeah they aren’t your friend duh that doesn’t mean they are your enemy) but their early review embargo and respect for retails discs consumers (i.e. the real PS5 disc with the PS5 game on it and not a freaking DRM to download the game) are facts that shouldn’t be ignored.
British papers are full of it anyway. After the Bungie news they were claiming Xbox users were throwing their consoles out the the window.

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

JJ2

@Indoorhero
I’m not talking about the first party price. For that matter you can get used games.
Check out 3rd party games on disc.

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic