Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 3,001 to 3,020 of 4,712

JohnnyShoulder

@Voltan Yeah for Thursday. There is gonna be indies and third party stuff too, so it is just not gonna be only Deathloop.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

Quite like the look of Deathloop but even I’ve seen far too much from it now.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Voltan

@JohnnyShoulder Oh good, I just saw some tweets and hurried over here to post the news before reading the blog post. Hopefully some updates on some of those cool indies then.

It also says there won't be any updates on GoW, Horizon or the new VR in this one but they will have more updates during the summer.

Voltan

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah I'm the same with Kena too. Both look really good, but I've seen enough of them already.

@Voltan At least they are managing expectations but I have feeling some people have already decided that this one is gonna be crap lol. No FiRsT PaRtY gAmEs = bAD ShOw.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Kidfried

I think it's fair not to expect too much, but I also don't really think that's a problem?

Personally I think the fall is a way better moment to make some bigger announcements.

Kidfried

MightyDemon82

Anyone got any recommendations for a good fight pad? 3 trophies away from the platinum in GG Strive but I'm not landing my moves as often as I like because of the Dualsense D pad. Fantastic game though, first in the series for me and I'm really enjoying it!

MightyDemon82

Voltan

@MightyDemon82 Which floor you're on? Probably higher than me
This is my 2nd GG but the first one was... Guilty Gear X 20 years ago - which I played with literally one friend

Voltan

MightyDemon82

@Voltan Just 5 & 6 lost way more matches than I've won but even then it's just so fun to play. Do you have a main? I'm kind of just trying out everyone, definitely a game I'll play a lot of and hopefully improve at as I sink more time into it. The story was bonkers I finished watching it last night!

MightyDemon82

Voltan

@MightyDemon82 Oh, cool.
I'm currently on floor 7. I played Chipp 20 years ago so I play Chipp today
If you're in Europe, add me on PSN and we'll play if we happen to be online at the same time. I'm theVoltan

As to your questions - I don't know much about sticks but apparently Hitbox is the new popular thing... probably takes more getting used to than a stick though
(also not sure if it works with PS5)

Voltan

MightyDemon82

@Voltan ok will do thanks. You'll kick my butt but I'm up for it 😀

I'll keep looking into sticks other pads but cheers for the reply!

MightyDemon82

nessisonett

Soooo… you can’t stream all of the PS Now games added? Moving Out, NASCAR, Olympics and Red Dead 2 aren’t letting me stream. I heard about Red Dead 2 beforehand but not the others. It’ll be a pain to download Olympics.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah I noticed that with Judgement too. How strange, and how very Sony-like of late. Taking two steps forward and then another back again.

Thrillho

Is there something I'm missing here but why does Ratchet and Clank have such a specific setting for Croatian text?

Untitled

Thrillho

Voltan

@Thrillho I noticed that too. It's not like Croatian uses any weird alphabets or anything either, so I dunno. Maybe Croatian is the "common" language in Rivet's dimension

Voltan

render

@Thrillho @Voltan I think I read that it's because the PS5 doesn't support Croatian at a system level. I haven't looked to verify that though but strange that one language isn't supported if that's the case.

render

Voltan

@render Looks like none of the Balkan languages are. I guess they figured they’d add at least one.

Voltan

render

@Voltan Just really odd that they wouldn't suppose those at a system level in the first place.

render

LieutenantFatman

Hi all, not played anything for a while, I took a little break. I did manage to order a PS5 yesterday with some assistance from a friend so I'm excited for that. Should have it in a couple of weeks.

Does anyone have any recommendations for televisions to get that best support it? Cheers.

LieutenantFatman

JohnnyShoulder

@LieutenantFatman Congrats on getting a PS5!

In regards to TV, what are you looking to spend?

Voltan

I'm interested in the TV thing too as I might be looking to upgrade towards the holiday season

Voltan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic