Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 4,712

KilloWertz

@Voltan I figured since I didn't have to do that at all when I had a PS5 the first time. During initial setup, I did set it to whatever the power option was in the middle (we'll call it Power Saver for now) instead of the default one on the left. Not sure if that had anything to do with it, but looking in the settings, I did have it still installing updates automatically, so I don't know.

Maybe it's just one of the games that messed it up somehow? Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart or Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I'm ruling out Immortals: Fenyx Rising since this is the first time I've ever had to do it with that (there's been several updates for that I've installed before).

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Kidfried

My dog chewed on my DualSense analog sticks, so I ordered one of those black controllers.

Unfortunately I didn't check with the webshop and my account was still linked to my parent's place. I haven't lived there for years, and to make matters worse they live three hours from me.

Anyway, I'm on my way back now from picking it up. The controller looks absolutely stunning, though!

Kidfried

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Does your dog get to keep the old one now, then? Because if they do, I think they'll win the "Most Esoteric Chew-Toy" award this year!

Despite everything, be sure to give 'em a big hug for being a ridiculous muppet.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

@RogerRoger I wish I could. Unfortunately she passed away today, it has been a very rough day.

Kidfried

nessisonett

@Kidfried Oh noooo, I’m so sorry to hear that, there’s nothing worse than losing a pet.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Am on the road with sketchy signal, so apologies for my brevity, but you have my sincere condolences for your loss. May she rest in peace.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried Sorry to hear about your loss.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Th3solution

@Kidfried So sorry, my friend. What an awful turn of events. My heart goes out to you.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

RogerRoger

@Voltan Might just be a fresh ad campaign for 3D audio or something...?

Although the fact that the tweet is no longer available tells me that, whatever it was, PlayStation Italy pulled the trigger on it a little too early.

Making It So Since 1987

Voltan

@RogerRoger Oh, they deleted it? It was up for at least a few hours (and also on their instagram). Interesting.

Voltan

RogerRoger

@Voltan Indeed. Let the conspiracy theories begin; you can put me down for five bucks on Vib-Ribbon 2 getting stealth-dropped tomorrow.

Making It So Since 1987

johncalmc

RogerRoger wrote:

@Voltan Indeed. Let the conspiracy theories begin; you can put me down for five bucks on Vib-Ribbon 2 getting stealth-dropped tomorrow.

If it's Vib Ribbon 2 I swear to God I'm gonna flip my table over. I love Vib Ribbon.

johncalmc

Twitter:

Haruki_NLI

So I've run into a very weird PS5 issue.

So I have HDR set to always on in my system settings. Got 120HZ Support turned off.

I cant adjust the HDR because it tells me its set to off (Its not) and if I boot Ratchet and Clank it tells me to turn it on via system settings (Its turned on according to the system).

What's weird is clearly it IS turned on, because booting Doom Eternal has my TV pop up saying HDR is now in use. So the PS5 is clearly saying HDR is on and using it, but it also thinks it isnt?

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic