Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 4,717

Th3solution

@redd214 Yeah, the Target stock was gone in 3 minutes. Three minutes! I’m not sure where this narrative is coming from that these things are getting easier to come by, because that is not the reality I’m living in.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

redd214

@Th3solution I've been able to buy 11 of them in the last 60 days, yes they are. I'm not a wizard, I don't use bots or any of that crap, I just pay attention and use resources available to know when they will be dropping.

Also the Target stock didn't sell out in 3 minutes, that's just not true.

Best of luck getting one, hope it happens for you soon

redd214

nessisonett

@redd214 Yeah, you’re the problem. Just let the stock sell naturally.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

redd214

@nessisonett I'm buying them for people I know (family/friends/neighbors etc), not scalping them to strangers on ebay. If that makes me a problem well tough luck champ. I've posted more about stock drops in this thread than anyone else trying to help others but ah well.

redd214

Octane

As long as @redd214 isn't posting ''CAN A PS5 SURVIVE A 500FT DROP?!?!'' videos on Tiktok, it's probably fine.

Octane

redd214

@Octane 500 foot drop?!! Absolutely not I have standards man. PS5 VS PICKUP TRUCK will be my next masterpiece, will post a link when it's done

redd214

Th3solution

@redd214 I guess I am in a different mindset still than I need to be, since I’m probably not being as dedicated to the search as is required. Partly it’s just a matter of lacking the available time to be as watchful as the situation still demands.

But it is a month or more after the supposed slowing down of market rush, and it still requires a large amount of diligence to be at the right place at the right time. I realize we’re nowhere near the point of seeing stock lined up on shelves, but it would be nice to see stock remain present at an online retailer for say... a couple hours at least until they sell out.

I logged into Target about 45 minutes after they dropped and they were long gone. I just took the 3 minutes report from nowinstock’s site, which I guess is getting more and more inaccurate if you’re correct. How late after the 7:43AM drop did you secure one?

And by the way, thanks for your advice and for posting a heads up when you have a tip about a future restock. And also thanks for not scalping your purchases 😅

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

redd214

@Th3solution you're welcome, I do what I can. Its not missed on me the fact that I am very fortunate in terms of schedule/work that I can be free to whip out my phone and buy them as soon as they go up and not everyone has that luxury. I stand by the point though that it is getting "easier" relatively speaking (in the US). Just last week or the week before every major retailer released stock literally on the same day at various times. Stock goes up somewhere pretty much every weekday now.

I will definitely continue to post when I see some going up and certainly refrain from scalping haha!

On that note, if you're in the Midwest and are near a Meijer store they announced they will have in store stock sometime this week. Check with a local store if you're close by!

redd214

R1spam

Anyone have a go at destruction allstars yet? Had a couple of matches earlier and all I can say is someone at Sony was smoking some fine ***** if they thought they could charge 70 quid for it. Will give it a bit more of a try over next week but so far, I would rather play rocket league

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82

Octane

Quick question. If I get Sackboy on PS5, can I use the DS4 as a second controller for couch co-op?

Octane

Octane

@Abarth_71 But if I got the PS4 version and played it on PS5, it would work? Or would the DualSense not be supported in that case?

Octane

Octane

@Abarth_71 @Jimmy_VNC82 So just to get this straight. The PS4 version on PS5 support both the DualShock and DualSense, as long as I don't upgrade it to the PS5 version?

Octane

redd214

Does anyone else have phantom icons on their home screen?

What I mean is I have games I've played but uninstalled still showing up on the row of icons at the top. There's one all the way too the left past the Store icon and I can't figure out a way to make it disappear. Wondering if anyone else had this issue?

redd214

Octane

@redd214 No, but I do have games show up that I don't own in the PlayStation app. I think the system that keeps track of the games is a little bugged.

Octane

Koftehor1

Whenever i delete a game it appears as wrong game on my library. I delete resident evil and it appears as demons souls, i delete mortal kombat and it appears as hitman on my library. If i click the download button the true game download. I need to restore licenses everytime to games listed truely. Anyone who has a similar issue? ( Sorry for my english ıt is not my native language)

Koftehor1

Koftehor1

@redd214 redownload and then cancel the downloading. It will go away

Koftehor1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic