Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 4,712

JJ2

@AdamNovice
There are more and more YouTube channels now who are way better than those coming from the official press.
And I'm not even too much into YouTube channels.

Edited on by JJ2

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

Kidfried

@AdamNovice Yea, they got worse a few years ago (which started already before Colin left actually), and then recently they got better again. The incident was ridiculous, but kind of inevitable too I think. They're a different Kinda Funny, but they're quite ok again. Not watching all of their output like I used to, but a video every week is (mostly) entertaining.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Kidfried

There is something bout these recenat trophy changes. It just makes my anticipation for the next-gen rise even more, because it seems as if everything is being put into place for the PS5.

It's not very rational for me to get excited about something like that, but hype never is.

Kidfried

hulkie

Can you transfer ps4 games through an external drive to the ps5 ssd internal drive??

hulkie

JohnnyShoulder

@hulkie Yes I belive so.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

MightyDemon82

Getting genuinely excited for PS5 now, never owned a console at launch before and the recent info drops have made me more so.

With all the negativity coming from comment sections on here and other areas of the Internet I was starting to question my Pre-order. When did the world become so impatient and unruly because of their hobbies?

Sometimes I just want to throw my phone away, but at the end of the day I'm a member of some great communities online including all you guys here on Push Square and won't let a handful of trolls bring me down!

MightyDemon82

JohnnyShoulder

@MightyDemon82 Yeah same here, damn infuriating at times. I think being in lockdown hasn't helped with people venting and the pandemic hasn't helped with communications rolling out smoothly, which people still try brush under the carpet like it never happened.

Buy yeah really looking forward to it now, it is gonna be a long 5 weeks! I'm sure there will be a few more 'Sony' moments along the way though which will make us wanna sink our heads in the sand!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

MightyDemon82

@JohnnyShoulder the year has past pretty quickly considering there is a Pandemic on but yes the next 5 weeks will drag on haha!

MightyDemon82

Dakuwaqa

Silly question but will the ps5 play PS4 games in enhanced mode like the PS4 pro?

I currently have a PS4 slim and am going to upgrade to PS5. Would love to play god of war enhanced.

Dakuwaqa

JJ2

@Dakuwaqa
Well yes, the minimum we can expect is to be compatible with ps4 pro mode. I think so.
Im also going from OG ps4 1080p to PS5 4k so I expect a big jump.

Edited on by JJ2

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

JJ2

@MightyDemon82
Dont let the negativity get to you man. I said that a while ago. It's the console war on the internet with FUD and crap talking. I dont mind too much trolls talking crap , especially when they think they arent obvious. They are funny. The worse part is when people get crap just for loving gaming on their platform and being positive. That's ugly.

MightyDemon82

@JJ2 for the most part I don't and just laugh the crazy people off but it was getting tiring lately. Thankfully Sony are putting out more info and I'd imagine a big blowout will happen soon as the marketing really kicks off. Not that they need to do much of that at the moment!

MightyDemon82

kyleforrester87

My PS5 has been preordered since launch day, to my girlfriends office, but they are now moving to a new office in 2 weeks. Called the supplier and I can’t amend the delivery address “for security reasons” so mine is going to be delivered to an empty building and then lost

Wondering whether to cancel the order or wait and see what happens.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Octane

@kyleforrester87 Set up a tent next to the building and camp there until the delivery guy arrives. It's not that hard. Millennials these days... SMH.

Octane

kyleforrester87

Haha I ordered with Very.

The lease on my girlfriends shop ends at the end of the month so I couldn’t even borrow keys and sit inside. If I REALLY want it I guess I need to go put a note on the door and hang out in the cafe across the road all day. I guess they should give me it if I have ID and a copy of the order made to the address. Unless the guys being a jobsworth and insists I need to be in the delivery address to receive it.

Or do I care enough to bother 🤷‍♂️

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

AdamNovice

@nessisonett No you want someone who has a proper perspective on Playstation. Felicia Day never had that as she admitted. There's a reason people prefer Sacred Symbols because it has two people who speak with more authority so their praise and criticism have far more substance. Felicia Day let's be honest doesn't look at gaming outside her PC so having her on a Playstation show was a stupid move.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Bentleyma

@kyleforrester87 "Security reasons" seems like a stupid reason to not be able to change your address. I ordered mine from Shopto and I changed the delivery address for my PS5.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Kidfried

@AdamNovice Well, "people" prefer PS I Love You XOXO, just going by the numbers.

And Greg and Blessing easily have as much, and I would add more authority on all things PlayStation than Colin and that Chris something.

Kidfried

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic