Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 4,712

JJ2

@JohnnyShoulder
I like that people go on about GodFall because its exclusive whereas I m only interested in Outriders and that's why I brought it up haha
Yes its not too big a deal but the two concerns is they can shut down the servers and you are screwed and when your internet is playing up (which can happen and does happen).
It's just annoyance mind you. No need for drama.

On another topic I was watching Brad Sam reacting to ps5 teardown and was funny he had to nitpick on the stand that is soooo complicated because there is A SCREW whereas the SeX is so easy to move up and down and so on haha. I dont care, it's just fun to watch the fluff haha

Edit
I'm sorry I brought that up. Not interested crappy console war and keyboard warriors here. I just found it hilarious and that just came up on my youtube haha
🤦‍♂️

Edited on by JJ2

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

nessisonett

@JJ2 It’s not that the PS5 is complicated to stand up, it’s that it’s more complicated than the Series X which is designed to both stand up and lie down. I honestly have no clue why more consoles aren’t designed to be easily used vertically and horizontally. Plus not everyone has a screwdriver.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

@Octane For four hundred and bloody fifty pounds I hope it comes with a screwdriver 😂

nessisonett

@redd214 I do have a screwdriver, I’m just saying that not everybody does. I literally cannot remember the last time I had to use a screwdriver for a new purchase. I removed the screws from my 3DS so that I can pry the back open without having to use a screwdriver as it’s just a hassle.

redd214

@nessisonett if someone can spring for a $500 console, I'm sure they can scrape together an extra dollar for a screwdriver lol

redd214

nessisonett

@redd214 And the point still remains that it’s more of a hassle than the Xbox. Yes, it’s not the end of the world but having a screw automatically makes it more of a hassle. That’s all.

redd214

@nessisonett yup, you're 100% right! That 1 time (probably) 60 second process will be a huge hassle for folks. Just messing with ya man, I get what your saying

redd214

nessisonett

@redd214 Don’t forget that 20 second walk to go and fetch your screwdriver 😉

JohnnyShoulder

Wait, no one else walk around with one of these?

Untitled

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JJ2

@JohnnyShoulder
He should have Cerny"s face haha

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

Kidfried

I barely got through a Kinda Funny podcast today because of one of the hosts complaining about a screwdriver. Please keep those childish discussions off of this site :')

And everyone has a screwdriver.

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@JJ2 For some reason I read that as John Cena and I got really confused. Then it clicked and made way more sense. 🤣

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried And if they don't have a screwdriver they have over a month to obtain one. Problem solved.

Kidfried

@JohnnyShoulder When are the pre orders for screwdrivers coming up? They're sold out all over town, because everyone's getting a PS5.

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried I think Screw-Fix said tomorrow morning but some retailers have gone live now. Go go go people!

JJ2

@Kidfried
Oh I get it now.
Maybe those people think the console comes in the box with the stand screwed on it and they have to unscrew it to lay it in the normal console position that doesnt need a screew at all? (Because that was what the guy was doing right?)
Or maybe I dont get it at all hahaha in any case I dont need the screw 😃

Edited on by JJ2

nessisonett

While the screw isn’t that much of an inconvenience, it isn’t exactly some great help like what the article said. I mean, I could have used a drill to wedge my Wii inside its stand and it would be just as secure.

AdamNovice

@Kidfried Kinda Funny was a joke the moment their ditched their core audience to appear to be more platform agnostic plus the whole Colin Moriarty incident was ridiculous. I heard that after the recent PS5 showcase they had Felicia Day on who was on record as saying she "doesn't give a damn about Playstation" god knows who's bright idea that was.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

nessisonett

@AdamNovice So... they should have gotten someone who’s outwardly a Sony fan? Felicia Day’s one of the most rabid gamer actresses out there so it doesn’t shock me that she would turn up on Kinda Funny and is it not interesting to see what somebody who’s never been much of a Playstation fan thought about the presentation? It’s never much fun preaching to the choir so personally I find it interesting seeing what other people think about these presentations instead of the cult like mentality you get with all of the big 3 companies.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic