Forums

Topic: Honkai Star Rail

Posts 281 to 300 of 368

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - Nice one. I only started playing G&G last week. Made it through difficulty 3 so far. I got smoked by Argenti a few times then fought fire with fire and used my Argenti to kill him, he's brutal to fight against.

Honkai Star Rail UID: 714980866 (EU Server)

Shigurui

My Acheron pulls were a thing. Zero pity on character banner and 63 on LC banner.

z0d15g0d

That's some witchcraft right there.

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - It gets much spookier mate, I did another 10 pull today to try and get a copy of Pela for E4, got her E4 and Acheron decided to show up again for E1. Acheron x2 + her signature LC, Yanqing and Something Irreplaceable in 50 pulls. Unreal dude. If that's what 2 losses gets me I'll take the L's all day long!

z0d15g0d

That's some crazy good luck. Hope it keeps going. At least one of us should get the good stuff lol. Your birthday wouldn't happen to fall on a Chinese holiday or be the same as president Xi's? I can imagine them giving better rng to those accounts lol.

z0d15g0d

themightyant

@Shigurui congrats that some crazy luck. Acheron AND her lightcone is OP. If I go for her I might try and get it on rerun.

I don’t know what to do I was going to skip Acheron and maybe go for Luocha, but she’s better than I thought. But I definitely want Fu Xuan and Jingliu. I have about 140 wishes saved but with my accounts bad luck I’m not sure what to do. I have several weeks to decide but I might do a couple of ten pulls to see if I can strike early!

Still backpacking in Guatemala but have mostly been doing my dailies in the evening. Haven’t touched any of the new content.

Edited on by themightyant

themightyant

Shigurui

@themightyant @z0d15g0d - Thanks, I knew I was in for a loss. Had to happen eventually but to bounce from back to back losses into back to back wins is just wtf. No words really, never seen the like but I'll take it. I should start playing the national lottery lol.

New code, 50 Jades and 10k credits: ST3SHPNLNTN3

z0d15g0d

@Shigurui Lol give the lottery a go. You never know your luck might be cross platform.
Just got Acheron but debating weather I go for her LC or Luocha's. He's pretty much my most used character on 8 out of 10 team builds lol.

z0d15g0d

z0d15g0d

@themightyant Glad to hear back packing is going well. There's limited events popping up every now and then for some easy jades you can probably squeeze in with your dailies.

z0d15g0d

themightyant

I decided to get Acheron with my guaranteed as I lost the last 50:50 to Yanqing, and then try and snipe Luocha early while also trying to get Pela eidolons (she was the last remaining 4 star I got and I had zero eidolons).

I got Acheron, but that was guaranteed, but didn’t get Luocha early, but I’d did quite well with 4 stars getting 5 Pela eidolons, Gallagher and a few good light cones (dance dance dance and resolutions shines as sweat pearls… or whatever it’s called) not too bad considering my cursed luck. lol.

I’m about 50 wishes into pity now and will hope to win the 50:50 on Fu Xuan, that should allow me to just about guarantee Jingliu by the time she comes around. But if I lose the 50:50 yet again I will have a decision to make go again for Fu Xuan or save for Jingliu.

I’m due some 5-star luck!

themightyant

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - I'd opt for Acheron's LC if you can, the F2P options are decent but not even remotely close. I've put her in supports so you can test her with it. She's only 8/8/8 right now but still hits like a freight train. She's ridiculously OP.

themightyant

@Shigurui I was going to say this too. Acheron’s LC is one of the best. The gap between it and other options is huge. I’d go for that too @z0d15g0d

themightyant

Shigurui

@themightyant - Yeah mate, Hoyo definitely knew what they were up to there. The bait is real. All other characters have very viable alternatives but as you said the gap here is huge. Bit naughty.

Shigurui

Spent the day rinsing Penacony, MoC and PF for jades and pulled for Luocha to pair up with Blade. Got him at 77 along with 2x Pela (now E6), 2x Gallagher, got 1 more copy of Goodnight Sleep Well for s5 on Kafka and 3x Trend of the Universal Market which is perfect for Gepard to slot him into a Pela, Swan, Acheron comp. All told a good haul.

@themightyant @z0d15g0d - How far into the new story content are you guys? I finished it earlier and was really impressed overall. Especially that ending, obviously no spoilers but F Me, I was not expecting that at all. Hoyo are getting good in the writing department!

themightyant

@Shigurui well done mate!

Not played any new content. Won’t till I get back, but there’s like 35 days or something.

themightyant

Shigurui

@themightyant - Thanks man, yeah 30+ days for events. Everything else is whenever you get to it. How's the travelling going? All good I hope.

themightyant

@Shigurui it’s been incredible mate Mexico, Belize and now Guatemala. We’ve done everything from swimming with sharks and manta rays to climbing temples, ziplining across the jungle and more. And the food is great and cheap. Another week here then off to Costa Rica and then home in time to catch up with my gaming events. lol.

Haven’t played Genshin at all since I’ve been away, I think i missed an event weapon for the first time since launch. But HSR makes dailies much easier and auto battle for spending daily resin, especially on mobile only without a controller. Haven’t missed too much.

themightyant

Shigurui

@themightyant - Nice! I've got a friend who lives in Mexico, hoping to get over there at some point. I deleted Genshin, again. Just lost all interest. I'll get back to it eventually. Enjoy the rest of your travels man.

z0d15g0d

@Shigurui Managed to get her LC the other day an yea the difference is very clear. I'm just glad I have a character that can get me through SU without the mob grind at least till the next SU update in 2.2. From what was said in the live stream seems we won't have to grind for ornaments anymore.

I think I'm about halfway through the story content. No story spoilers from me either but gameplay wise as I don't have FuXuan yet I think Aventurine is a much better preservation than TBF and Gepard I'm tempted to acquire him when he launches. His move set gives him a bonus skill if he's paired with someone that does follow up attacks which I haven't tested out yet.

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - Congrats mate, it's a vast upgrade over her next best, that said I've seen her hit over a million with s5 Goodnight! She's just stupidly OP full stop. Yeah I really liked using Aventurine but he's off the table for me. I just got Luocha and I'm dumping everything I get into trying for Acheron E2. If I get nothing before she leaves then I'll be putting that pity towards Fu Xuan.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic