Forums

Topic: Honkai Star Rail

Posts 261 to 280 of 401

z0d15g0d

@DreamlandGem You can always give them a go. Most of the top ones have remastered versions available. Your eyes might hurt from the graphics though.

z0d15g0d

themightyant

I spent 4 hours going through all my 1500 relics and reduced it down to 850! Tedious but necessary and quite cathartic. I can farm again more easily now.

I believe I have a better strategy in place to manage this in future. My theory was that SPD substats are the hardest to get but the most useful for many characters therefore, other than useful main stats my goal was taking most 5-star relics to lv 3 to see if there was a hidden SPD substat and if so taking it to Lv 6 or 9 to see if it rolled SPD or another good substat again.

I’ve already found some relics I would have thrown away before that rolled a hidden SPD substat in the last slot that now have between +2 and +7 SPD with this strategy, and none are above lv 12 yet, they could still be higher.

The main downside to this is that I get less relic remains from salvaged 5-stars to synthesize new relics, but I currently think this is a fair trade.

I’m also being a bit more brutal with what I throw. Only time will tell if I can keep it up. Fingers crossed.

I still have to go through and try and actually use these relics to rebuild characters with more of a focus on SPD tuning, I’d like to see if I can get someone to 160.

Now for Genshin where I’m at 1,800 constantly and there are many more sets. Boo!

Edited on by themightyant

themightyant

Shigurui

@themightyant - Yeah, I got into the habit of rolling to 3/6 on potentially decent relics very early in Genshin and carried the habit over to HSR. That said I also need to declutter my stockpile then run my viable ones through an optimiser.

As my acct began as DPS centric (week one I got Jingliu) I've neglected speed tuning to a certain extent due to killing stuff quick with brute force but I'm leaning into it now that I'm playing DoT more often.

Honkai Star Rail UID: 714980866 (EU Server)

z0d15g0d

Yea the 3/6 roll is what I started doing also but sometimes the stat you want begins to upgrade from 9 which is annoying.
How far have you guys gotten with the SU index? I'm still missing 2 Aeons, 17 blessings (mostly with Nihility which Acheron will be helping with), 26 occurrence (these seem far too random to know what to do) and 9 curios (most likely all negative lol). Trying to get as many free jades as possible fearing they may do a Jingliu rerun with Acheron.

z0d15g0d

themightyant

@z0d15g0d SU most of the missing blessing are from Gold and Gears or Swarm Disaster combinations of 2 paths. "Resonance Formation" I think they are called but don't hold me to it. But I am missing 1 or 2 other blessings and occurrences from standard SU Worlds.

I did want to pull Acheron but the more I read up on leaks i'm not so sure. She does look powerful but there’s a few possible problems. Currently she doesn't seem to have a decent FTP lightcone. Plus she seems to sync best with other Nihility characters. Unless the data changes I think I will save my gems for Fu Xuan, Jingliu and if I have any left over HuoHuo OR Luocha. (both are excellent in slightly different ways). Currently I have 19,000ish stellar jade (About 120 wishes) and about 55 pity with the next guaranteed. By the time their banners come up I should be able to guarantee at least two of those even if I get unlucky on the 50/50.

But i'm not sure how much I will be playing in the next month or two while I travel. Part of me quite wants to step away from dailies... the other part is fully addicted!

themightyant

z0d15g0d

@themightyant Yea if you highlight the blessings you have yet to unlock it tells you where they can be acquired which is why I'm going through G&G and SD at the moment. No hints for Curios, occurrences or Aeons so might have to use a guide for those as completing the lists give achievement jades also.
Where did you find these Acheron leaks? can you send a link? The only Nihility charcters I have are support and only SW is the decent damage dealer among them. Over a year now and no Welt even though I now have 3 of his SLC (I'm not ready to use resources on Sampo or Luka)

FuXuan and Jingliu are must haves now and I'll be going for Luocha's LC. Is HuoHuo worth it? Seeing as Bailu is useless should I go for her in her rerun or just stick with FuXuan?

Enjoy your time traveling there will be banner reruns when you return lol.

z0d15g0d

z0d15g0d

After the 300 on regular warp no one is inclined to invest jades into it as all those characters and their LC's drop from the premium banners. They should let players choose which Character or LC they want when they pull a 5*

z0d15g0d

themightyant

z0d15g0d wrote:

Is HuoHuo worth it?

Depends on your account. If you already have Luocha and are getting Fu Xuan maybe not. But while Luocha is best for healing, HuoHuo does great healing but ALSO boost your party stats AND adds energy (a bit like Tinygun, but less). She's almost a combination of a Abundance AND Harmony, just as Fu Xuan is kind of Preservation and Abundance . In some teams and situations she is better than Luocha, in others he is better, both are great. They've done this with a lot of characters - like Sparkle and Bronya, E6 QQ and Seele - balanced them carefully to make them situationally better.

As for Acheron leaks, it's not any one source I was just trawling lots of videos on youtube, reading her current leaked specs on honey hunter world etc. I don't have any one link just a general feeling I am getting from all I have seen. It might be wrong, or it might all change but her animation is sick enough I almost want to pull just for that. The black and white effect is chefs kiss.

themightyant

Shigurui

z0d15g0d wrote:

After the 300 on regular warp no one is inclined to invest jades into it as all those characters and their LC's drop from the premium banners. They should let players choose which Character or LC they want when they pull a 5*

Yeah true on standard but those 9 free pulls a month we get from the store and SU are always useful for random 4* Eidolons or LC's. We'll never get a choose option on featured though the upcoming gacha Wuthering Waves has guaranteed 5* weapon banners but characters are still 50/50. A step in the right direction, the game looks excellent too.

z0d15g0d

@Shigurui Yea saw the trailer for WW looks good any idea when it's out? Is it me or does the MC's outfit look a lot like TB's from the back? just a short jacket instead.

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - Epic possibly leaked the release date as their store had it listed for May 30th but they replaced the date for just 2024 a few hours later. It did say global release, I don't know if it'll come to console then but it won't be too far behind the PC launch.

z0d15g0d

Looks like in 2.1 we are gonna get Acheron, Luocha, Aventurine and Jingliu. Hope you all got jades cause this is gonna be expensive for me. After seeing Aventurine's kit I'll probably be skipping him as my next preservation is gonna be Fu Xuan. I'll be getting luocha's LC as the team speed boost after his ult is pretty good. Looks like we were right with Acheron's ult and she can select different targets during her ult and the final being an Aoe. Her technique is insane but I'll let you guys look that up.
These are the live stream codes. Get them quick as they only last 24 hrs from when they were launched.
3SRN6L3AADLK
YTRN743TSUL7
2S8N6M3ATV6T

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - Thanks for the codes! So glad Fu Xuan is on the second banner, gives me a bit of time to earn more jades. I'll have enough to pull for one character and one LC before her banner ends. Bit tied on LC though I'm at 63 pity on that banner, s5 Aeon is a great cone on Jingliu but I'd really like her signature and Fu Xuan's LC is tempting, assuming I win that is, my luck has got to buckle soon so I'm going in expecting multiple losses!

themightyant

@z0d15g0d @Shigurui Just don’t understand how you can pull signature LC’s. My luck I can barely get the characters I want. lol

I thought I wouldn’t be playing HSR while away backpacking but in fact I’ve found 10mins every morning just to do the dailies and use up all resin. Auto-battle while brushing my teeth makes this easy.

But not sure I will have time to do any larger events but with a new patch those usually go on for 3-6 weeks, but might have to skip simulated universe for the first time, we’ll see.

Definitely want Jingliu. Maybe Luocha, possibly Acheron. But really want Fu Xuan. 20,000 jades saved doesn’t seem enough!

themightyant

Shigurui

@themightyant - I rarely pull for LC's but I went for Swan's and ran out of pulls at 63 so that's where I am when the new banners start in a week. I'm on zero character pity so I need every jade I can get to try for Fu Xuan, if I get her I'll see about going for her LC. I have Gepard's signature so I can always use that, really expecting a loss though.

z0d15g0d

@themightyant I really wanted JingYuan's LC and got it. Thankfully that was 50/50 so next LC I get is guaranteed. There are too many characters and LC's I want in 2.1 and my rule was to get a characters LC during their rerun so might have to get Acheron and forgo her LC. As JingLiu is still just as deadly with On the Fall of an Aeon I might just use that with her till next rerun as that's S5 now. Is FuXuan rerun in 2.1? I thought it was Luocha and Jingliu?

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

z0d15g0d wrote:

I really wanted JingYuan's LC and got it. Thankfully that was 50/50 so next LC I get is guaranteed.

Huh? You can't be on a guarantee. If you got the featured LC then you're still on 50/50. Guarantee is only after a loss.

z0d15g0d

@Shigurui That blows. So always back to 50/50 after getting the featured character. My hope bubble has been burst guess i'm gonna get a yangqin or bailu next.

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - It's always 50/50 until a loss, if you lose on whatever featured banner you pulled on then the guarantee kicks in. Everything else is a gamble.

z0d15g0d

Just beat difficulty 4 of G&G. Been struggling for months and just decided to use Yangqin and SW with remembrance and pretty much killed Argenti in 3 hits. 1 for each bar. He spent his entire time frozen and one of the blessings keeps damaging frozen enemies. I'll wait till I have Jingliu to try Torturous. 14k for clearance so that should help complete next weeks SU farm in 1 go.

z0d15g0d

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic