Forums

Topic: Honkai Star Rail

Posts 301 to 320 of 371

z0d15g0d

@Shigurui Thanks mate. Wow that E2 would be very nice. It's challenging keeping the whole team alive while I'm forced to use 2 additional Nihility characters especially since I've only partially built up SW and Pela. Looks like I'm gonna have to work on Sampo, Guin and Luka too. There goes my resources lol. Still no Welt

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - You can always run just one nihility and still get 115% bonus and run Gepard with Trend of the Universal Market LC to get ult stacks for Acheron as it'll apply burn whenever he gets hit. Should help keep your team alive.

Honkai Star Rail UID: 714980866 (EU Server)

z0d15g0d

@Shigurui I'll check it out thanks. I haven't tried out many of the new 4* Lc's yet. And yes the 115% bonus is still amazing and goes up to around 160 with Tingyun's buffs. It does suck that her Ult is wasted on Acheron.

I just finished the story also and that was pretty darn good. I saw the wtf's you mentioned lol I messaged you in game with regards to this lol.

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - Don't sleep on that that Gepard with Trend LC combo for Acheron. I'll be on it myself once I finish building Luocha. Its not a new cone, it has a picture of Topaz on it so I assume it came out around the time she did even though she can't use it lol. Good chance you'll have a copy doing nothing in your inventory.

z0d15g0d

@Shigurui Lol found it. Had 2 copies just sat there. It really does help with getting those stacks for Acheron, thanks for the recommend. Downside is the enemies don't attack him as much and Pela getting lots of unwanted attention lol.

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - I think Pela always gets picked on regardless lol. She's only there for debuffs/def shred so stick an EHR body on her and stack a load of HP and Def on to make her tanky.

z0d15g0d

@Shigurui Yea gave her EHR body but now need to make her tanky. 3K HP does nothing for her.

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

z0d15g0d wrote:

Wow that E2 would be very nice.

Got Acheron E2. I worked out I'd only get to 60 pity before banner end so I bought my first ever jade top-up and got her at 75. Money well spent!

z0d15g0d

Has anyone found any full sets of Origami birds in Penacony yet? Do they offer any rewards or is there no point to hunting them down?

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - Found them all, you get jades and 4* LC's. I was missing a few but if you go to the nesting areas you can give Aideen Tokens to the boss bird and it puts their location on your map. Costs one token per bird.

z0d15g0d

@Shigurui Thanks mate. I've got quite a few of those tokens so I'll go bird hunting. I tried the drink mixing game and the novelty ran out pretty quickly but will grind for the jades lol. It's got far more jade rewards than the cosomopoly.

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - The rewards are great from that drink mixer thing, beside the jades you get a free 4* character pick and plenty of nihility trace mats, saves spending a fair amount of fuel for Acheron. Happy bird hunting!

z0d15g0d

@Shigurui Got them all. Now for chest hunting. The blue jigsaw chests and the elite enemy guarded chests don't count towards the total chests on a map it seems. Might have to use a guide for this. Got my Acheron to E1 don't think I'll get E2 in 5 days though.

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - Nice! That 18% CR bump is so good to have, congrats mate.

z0d15g0d

@Shigurui Thanks dude that bump in CR should make the relic farming less of a burden. Have you tried using Gallagher yet? I've got him on E5 (mono fire team)and had a couple of auto battles with him but he doesn't seem to care about healing until after he uses his Ult. Seems like Luocha is still the best although I don't have Huohuo to compare.

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - Yeah it's worth a couple of substats until you get the right pieces then it's the cherry on top when you do get them. I haven't used Gallagher besides his trial. Been using TP on the triple drop ornament thing and I'm still building Luocha, he's at 6/8/8/8 right now and then I have Pela to build, she's at 80 but I have to max her traces, relics and LC. It'll be a while until I get to him.

z0d15g0d

@Shigurui Ah okay. I just finished Pela's traces so I thought I'd work on an abundance character for MoC seeing as max Bailu is still useless. What ornaments are you farming for the triple drops?

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - I've been farming the SU9 set for a good substat rope, I got a god roll sphere as a world clear reward but only got fodder from the triple drops so far. I don't have Bailu so no real idea about her. Have you built Lynx? She was my main abundance for ages, obviously piss poor for any sort of damage but her cleanse has got me out of trouble more times than I care to remember. Great partner for Blade if you run him but want to put Luocha on a different team.

z0d15g0d

@Shigurui Bailu is the only abundance that doesn't have cleanse. Makes absolutely no sense since even Bronya has clense. Since she tends to be targeted by enemies she's usually in a stunned state on higher levels so she can't use revive which if you miss her turn cause of debuff that character is lost. Luocha is best for Blade as Blade procs Luocha's auto heal quite often. With other characters you're homing the enemy damage doesn't take them out but with Blade his self damage never kills him so its a safe activation for Luocha. I paired Blade, Luocha and your Jingliu with Sparkle and the pretty much mopped everything up. Sparkle favours Jingliu's enhanced skill over Blades enhanced basic on auto. Makes sense that it will go for the one that gives the most damage.

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - Right, I guess Bailu was decent originally but the game has made her redundant in it's current state. Yeah Luocha is definitely best for Blade but Lynx is a solid replacement if you want Luocha elsewhere. If you drop her skill on Blade it'll draw aggro on him for follow up stacks and heal him for multiple turns too, she's a quality unit with him. Jingliu, Blade, Lynx + a harmony flex is a very capable team. If you haven't built her I can put mine in supports to see if you think she's worth investment.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic