Forums

Topic: Gran Turismo 7

Posts 401 to 420 of 450

render

@JudgeDredd I'm with you there. I have a limit on the number of corners I can memorise and the Nordschleife has at least 10x that. Watching that video also shows how different the track is in that car where you can take a lot of things flat out compared to lesser cars.

I thought the handling on dirt tracks wasn't too bad but then I've only got Dirt 5 and Wreckfest to compare that to. I'd also rather have track/road courses though as that's what I expect from this game.

I got to licence test S-10 last night and spent an hour just sliding off the track. The most annoying moment I had was coming through the very last chicane, I must have been doing 20 - 30mph and I still didn't make the corner πŸ˜‚

render

JudgeDredd

@render I got a brilliant tip from Abarth in that if you turn up the EV it helps you see the drying racing line much easier. Made a huge difference to me. My nemesis was the sweeping left hander prior to the bus stop chicane that's besting you. I ended up just coasting around it as I didn't want to risk the throttle after sliding off continuously.

JudgeDredd

velio84

The highlight for me from tonight’s forum races - my battle with Kairu and Abarth. That was a lot of fun 😎

psn: chilliesandbeer

velio84

I found the best livery for my Alfa Romeo 155 that I never knew I needed:

Untitled

Untitled

This same car also got me my 3rd ever win in Sport on the Daily Race B (reversed Deep Forest).

To top up the evening, finally managed to get gold on the Deep Forest circuit experience with that Audi R8 - was stuck on it for a while. The 1m bonus from it was a nice gift as well which I'll most likely spend on the BRZ as out of all here in the forum I seem to be the only one lacking it.

render

@velio84 Nice livery and well done on the sport win. You definitely need to join the BRZ club, go on be a sheep πŸ˜‰

render

Kairu

That battle was loads of fun! Hopefully more of the same this upcoming weekend. I also noticed Daily Race C is 10 laps of Mount Panorama - at night. That one will be absolute carnage...

Did we agree on a track for Gr. 4 yet or not? I think we're doing Kyoto Driving Park: Yamagiwa + Miyabi for Gr. 3.

Edited on by Kairu

Can usually be found doing something. Often seen wearing clothes.

PSN: NotQuiteKairu | Twitter:

render

@Kairu Did we say Redbull Ring or going back to Dragon Gardens was an option for GR4?

render

velio84

I don't have a single lap on Kyoto Driving Park, but looking at a lap of it on youtube it seems cool.
So I'm fine with Kyoto Gr.3 and Redbull Ring for Gr.3.

MatthewJP

If we can cut down the 60 mins of practice we could get a 5 lap gr4, gr3 and bop race in on both circuits

PSN: mpquikster

nitram2k11

Do you need to be good at GT7 to join you guys or are you ok with people cruising around at the back

Come join our Discord community for some jolly cooperation!

https://discord.gg/fPhwNZv7wT

PSN: nitram2k11

render

@MatthewJP I think we have tried to be better about it but then start trying 15 different cars and it quickly gets out of hand πŸ˜€

@nitram2k11 By the fact that I haven't been banned yet I'd say that that's acceptable, the more the merrier. Currently we are doing Sunday nights if that works for you?

render

Abarth_71

@nitram2k11 We don't take it seriously at all so just jump in and have a laugh. We do Sundays from 8pm (GMT). If that's good for you drop us some friend requests.

PSN Abarth_71

SoulChimera

For anyone still missing the Three Legendary Cars trophy, the Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 is available again for 4,600,000.

The Jaguar XJ13 '66 should be back at some point over the next week.

SoulChimera

Kairu

I think I'll start setting a timer for those practise sessions. Once everyone's in the session then that's when I'll start it. Probably the only way we'll keep somewhat on time.

The invitation to join us on Sundays 8pm UK time is extended to anyone btw. It's all in good fun.

nitram2k11

Nice one I'll be there Sunday @ 8pm then!

PSN is in my sig so feal free to add me

Kairu

@nitram2k11 Will get you added once I get home! We've also got our group chat on PS as well for parties, etc. so I'll be able to add you to that as well!

nitram2k11

@render great username!

nitram2k11

@render who doesn't!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic