Forums

Topic: Dragons Dogma 2

Posts 181 to 184 of 184

xeofate

@Splat Nice work on the platinum, that can't have been easy. I didn't get anywhere close to it.

xeofate

Ravix

@Ryu_Niiyama yeah, I closed the beacons and evacuated everyone within one rest period. I was just hoping to find some extra content tucked away somewhere, but no matter, it's all the same.

I've really enjoyed the game, just feels like I've done all I can and wanted to do more in the end game section. There was only ever one quest I picked up that I couldn't do, and that was the oxcart one, and I gave up trying after it speeds away every time, I think I locked myself out of it lol.

I tried to farm the medusa last night, but it didn't respawn after a fast travel and rest at the shrine. But honestly, farming for items isn't really for me, as I don't usually go in to new game plus runs on games anyway. But I managed to collect some cool gear just in case I play it again if the DLC comes out and uses your current save in some way.

I feel like I could play it some now, but I don't think I'd have much of a purpose any more, so I think I might just trigger the ending at this point. I just didn't want to miss checking out some areas just in case something else happened, but it didn't lol.

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Ravix

Untitled

Weyyyy! 😁

I was literally just spamming rests to see if the Medusa will spawn one more time and noticed something...

πŸ‘πŸ‘

So, if anyone wants some dragonsplague, Tim Roth is still available for hire 😁
FOOZ40EDIR8J

Edited on by Ravix

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Arios

Hi everyone.
In desperate search for a copy of Nation Deathβ€˜s Knell (a real one, not a forged one).
(Yes, I know that there are two copies, but I used for a quest already and the other to try out Meteoron…)

Pawn ID: KLW024VIR6JM

Currently having a pawn quest for it for 10000.
Happy to trade other items if requested.

Really hoping that there is a good soul that can help!

Arios

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic