Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 3,661 to 3,680 of 4,206

colonelkilgore

Dean Nation and Alienation finally turned up in a sale, so just bagged them both. If anyone fancies a little co op on either (particularly Dean Nation as there is an online trophy) let me know.

**** DLC!

Rise of the Tomb Raider & Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Both were on sale and I just couldn't resist.

You are a gamer, hold your head up high.

PSN: Avatarian598

LN78

@colonelkilgore Presumably alongside "Dean or Alive" and "Red Dean Revolver"?.šŸ˜‰.

LN78

colonelkilgore

@LN78 šŸ¤£ frikkin spell checkā€¦ I mean n is nowhere near dā€¦ wtf!

**** DLC!

Th3solution

@colonelkilgore Itā€™s okay ā€” @RogerRoger and I had a laugh a couple days ago on the Marvel thread when my thumbs betrayed me and I typed something about the Marvel superhero ā€œDavedevilā€. šŸ˜‚ So ā€œDean Nationā€ can join the ranks of my bland generic superhero with its tale of a whole nation made up of average guys named Dean.

ā€œWe cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.ā€

colonelkilgore

@Th3solution I know right, things like that do tickle the funny-bone tbhā€¦ what was it that got accidentally typed about Daredevil anyway?

edit. I just re-read and saw Davedevilā€¦ I didnā€™t see it the first time šŸ¤£. There needs to be a Davedevil comic!

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Th3solution

As could have been predicted, the price for Cyberpunk 2077 at my local GameStop is now up to $30. I bought it for $8 the day the PS5 upgrade was announced. Rare to see an older gameā€™s value go up.

Edited on by Th3solution

ā€œWe cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.ā€

RubyCarbuncle

Lego Marvel Collection and earlier on when I started Lego Marvel Super Heroes on PS5 it was playing the Batman Theme instead of the Captain America Theme.

RubyCarbuncle

Twitter:

RogerRoger

@RubyCarbuncle That's a very strange glitch!

No judgement, but you're brave to start a LEGO game so close to Tuesday's big release. Aren't you worried about suffering brick-based burnout?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@RubyCarbuncle
Untitled

I guess there's no such thing as too much LEGO, so long as you're having fun!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

XandertheWise

bought Kingdom Hearts III while i was at Walmart earlier today to get a few things.

If Final fantasy Stranger of Paradise wasnt so darn expensive i could have bought that or bought Mortal kombat 11 to go along with Kingdom Hearts III

XandertheWise

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma Would definitely love to read what you think of Lake, and thank you for the reminder, as I'd seen something a while back and then totally forgotten about its existence! Hope you enjoy!

Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

@RogerRoger @Fragile Turns out itā€™s not as relaxing as I thought! Thereā€™s an annoying glitch that results in the game closing whenever you use the camera to take photos. It was really annoying me, so Iā€™ve put the game on hold until thereā€™s a patch to fix it. Itā€™s a shame because I was enjoying it.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma Wow, yeah, that kind of glitch crosses a line, for sure. Thanks for the warning as, similar to Fragile up there, I was planning to buy a chunk of PSN credit for several games, Lake included.

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic