Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 3,681 to 3,700 of 3,813

Ralizah

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I didn't see a notification, no.

That's awesome. Your family clearly knows you well.

Read it after, IMO. Play the game blind-ish (it's been a minute, yeah?), and then we can swap viewpoints on it. While improvements are minimal, I think you'll appreciate how much easier fusions are now.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

PSN: Ralizah

RogerRoger

Finally received my last couple of Limited Run Games pre-orders (not that I'd begrudge any company delays at the moment, particularly one already known to suffer them regardless).

Untitled

Untitled

I tell you, that metal N64 cartridge replica could be pretty lethal in the wrong hands!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Iโ€™m expecting the next Midsomer Murders to be somebody bludgeoned by that N64 cartridge ๐Ÿ˜‚

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

Diamond_Dog

Just picked up Sagebrush, Lone Survivor and Transistor in the sale. Set myself a task of spending less than a tenner.

On hiatus. Back soon ๐Ÿ‘

PSN: Bundersvessel

RogerRoger

@nessisonett

Either that, or it'd make for one heck of an obtrusive Cluedo piece. "I think it was Colonel Mustard, with the N64 cartridge, in the... wait, where'd the Library go?" "It's under the murder weapon." "Oh."

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Impressive haul! How did that take to reach you from when you ordered it, if you don't mind me asking?

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder A while. Episode I Racer pre-orders went live July last year, although a couple of those intervening months were thanks to a specific, local postage problem. Republic Commando pre-orders went live back in April this year. I was part of the first wave for both games.

Under the current circumstances, you're likely looking at nine to twelve months for Limited Run Games to turn promises into products. It's been better before, but it's also been worse, too.

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

It helps when your daughter has similar gaming tastes @Ralizah and probably steered my partner into getting it me so she could play it too

Nocturne was my first review I wrote on here back when I first joined up well over two years ago... So it's not been as long as the other SMT titles that I've not yet gone back to

RogerRoger wrote:

Either that, or it'd make for one heck of an obtrusive Cluedo piece. "I think it was Colonel Mustard, with the N64 cartridge, in the... wait, where'd the Library go?" "It's under the murder weapon." "Oh."

... I'd certainly play that version of cluedo Rog ๐Ÿ˜„

Nice bit of Star Wars swag/gaming tat you got there too... The Republic Commando artbook look especially nice.

Though the wait is a bit much!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy
Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (PS4)

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Ah, another person who'd bring their own Monopoly pieces to the family gaming table, I see! The most awkward I ever used was a wind-up McDonald's Happy Meal toy of Dr. Robotnik, which was bigger than each space on the board. Even free parking.

And thanks! All postage and packing delays aside, the timing worked out pretty well, given that these games kinda ended up serving as Christmas presents to myself.

Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

Just picked up a few games in the sale:

Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
Oxenfree
Spirit of the North (PS5)
Wasteland 3
Frost Punk

Edited on by colonelkilgore

[removed - inappropriate] ie PlayStation user

Bentleyma

Iโ€™ve just pre-ordered Horizon Forbidden West. Iโ€™m really interested to see how the PS4 version will compare to the PS5 game. The PS4 versions of games like Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Sackboy: A Big Adventure turned out great, so I have high hopes that Sony will do a good job.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Life is like a box of chocolates... I don't have a box of chocolates either.

PSN: Bentleyma-

Diamond_Dog

Ticked a few more off the wish list before the current sales ends.

What Remains of Edith Finch
The Procession of Calvary
Aragami

โ€ฆand so the backlog continues to grow

Thrillho

@Keith_Zissou Well Edith Finch can be finished in a few sittings if needs be and I'd advise doing it in as few goes as possible too.

Thrillho

Th3solution

@Keith_Zissou I was just gushing about Edith Finch on another thread. Itโ€™s great. If you like variety and trying new things, then youโ€™ll like it. Itโ€™s quite unique.
And yeah, easily done in one weekend, and maybe even one sitting. (Iโ€™m thinking it was about 3 hours if memory serves but itโ€™s been a while. I think it took me two sittings)

Edited on by Th3solution

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

Diamond_Dog

@Thrillo @Th3solution oh lovely, thanks for the tips mates. I will heed your words and try and experience it in a couple of sessions. Rob from PlayStation Access is a big fan too, really looking forward to it, just not sure where it fits in my schedule yet.

JudgeDredd

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Unmetal, Lost in Random, Twin Mirror and Catherine: Full Body.

JudgeDredd

Reyren

Recently picked up and completed Kena Bridge of Spirits for ps4. Great game!

Reyren

Gbarsotini

Resident Evil Origins, Steins Gate Zero

Edited on by Gbarsotini

Gbarsotini

Bentleyma

I have pre-ordered Dying Light 2. Iโ€™m looking forward to a decent co-op game.

Life is like a box of chocolates... I don't have a box of chocolates either.

PSN: Bentleyma-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic