Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 4,206

Kidfried

@Tasuki Nice boxart, right?

Let me know what you think of the game once you get round to playin' it!

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

RogerRoger

Yep, happy Spyro day!

Untitled

Managed to get all of that for £3.99 thanks to GAME Elite.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JJ-firl

Grabbed 3 games from my wantlist in the latest sales: GT Sport & Nier Automata from the Double Discounts shelf and Star Wars Battlefront 2 from the BF sale that just went live. The latter was an absolute steal at 15 EUR.

Looking forward to play them in Januari.

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

tomassi

I bought RDR2 (obvs), AO International Tennis in a recent sale (I think it's quite good) and Battlefield 1 with premium pass which was a bargain at £3.99 on the store recently.

tomassi

carlos82

I put my gaming snobbery to one side regarding it's price and bought Tetris Effect and in all honesty it is worth every penny. We all know what Tetris is but added to the visual effects and sound design this is a fantastic experience and one that I can see myself coming back to for a very long time

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

Th3solution

@carlos82 Are you playing standard TV or VR?

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

AmIGibsonJL

Bought 2 Games Last Month wich were Read Dead 2 & Black Ops 4 Both brilliant games to play in my Opinion.

AmIGibsonJL

PSN: LukyAF

carlos82

@Th3solution TV at the moment, I'm looking into getting VR again next week

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

andreoni79

The Forest. I need some thrill for my night gaming and this, with headphones, is very good.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Jaz007

I got Catlateral damage. I saw it was VR compatible and just had to get since I'm gonna VR. For $3 it looked like a good impulse buy.

Jaz007

AhmadSumadi

Red Dead Redemption 2. But still haven’t played a second of it. See, I found The Witcher 3 for $6 at Walmart so I bought it again. Feel like I have to finish it again before I move on to RDR2.

AhmadSumadi

JohnnyShoulder

KratosMD wrote:

Just ordered Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of An Elusive Age. Saw it on sale for €28 and I just had to get it at that price. This is one 2018 game that I regret not purchasing at launch since it looks so good. I'm glad that I finally get to play it now!

I'm interested to know what you think as it's on my wish list also. I've not really enjoyed any JRPG'S this gen, but this looks like it irons out most of my annoyances with them. And that is a very good price, well done!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RR529

Just ordered the $199 Spider-Man bundle from Wal-Mart.

Can't wait to join the PS4 family (should co-exist nicely with my Switch)!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Kraven

Red Dead 2 was my latest purchase. I'm thinking of picking up Detroit Become Human since it's on sale, and possibly Yakuza Kiwami 2. I haven't played Spiderman yet, but I can't afford the $60.00 price tag right now.

Kraven

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD Not played a DQ game either, really like the art style too! It seems to have less stuff like the skirmish system in Ni No Kuni 2, which put me off that game.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Tasuki

@KratosMD @JohnnyShoulder Ok guys if you wish to discuss Dragon Quest XI check to see if there is one if not feel free to create one, but let's not derail this thread.

Thanks for understanding

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Ralizah

Bought a 12-month sub to PS+, although this is the last time I plan on doing so. I'd like to complete the games I've unlocked on the service but never played over the years.

@Tasuki I think you're the only person discussing Dragon Quest IX.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic