Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 6,460

FullbringIchigo

Jump Force, yeah it's a bit of a mess but i'm still really enjoying it
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

Picked up Spider-Man at the weekend.

Exactly as expected; pretty and entertaining - but no massive departure from previous games.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Doctor_BK

Soul Calibur 6, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Anthem, Fortnite, and Resident Evil 2 Remake. I need to just pick one and play through it, but they are all just so fun! Also, might hop back into AC: Odyssey to progress the story a bit more. That game is soo good, and I miss it.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Octane

Finished Tomb Raider (2013). Great game, ending was a bit weird; still good though. Rise of the Tomb Raider is next!

Octane

Th3solution

@Octane Glad you liked it enough to roll straight through to the sequel. I’ll be interested to hear your take. In some ways Rise is a superior game, but many people like to dump on it for some reason. I have fond memories of it. If you liked the first game, you should enjoy this one. It’s more Tomb Raider after all!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Kidfried

@Octane You're moving along with a decent pace. If I don't watch out, you'll have Rise completed before me.

Unfortunately I haven't played on my PS4 for way too long. I tried to have something of a social life over the last couple of days.

Kidfried

Octane

@Th3solution I'm going in blind. The only thing I know is that it's in a snowy area. That's what I remember from the trailers, and the box art is a dead giveaway

@Kidfried Since it's spring break (or whatever you want to call it), the gym and local pool only opened for regular paying members. My yearly sub doesn't cover that somehow. Anyway, that does mean I have way more time to play games than I normally have. But next week is business as usual.

Octane

JohnnyShoulder

Farcry 5. I've always enjoyed the games, but after i completed 4 I felt I've had enough of the series. But enough time has passed and I was getting an itch to play it.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

WiiWareWave

Mostly Dragon Quest XI, Kingdom Hearts III, Caligula Effect Overdose, and Secret of Mana at the moment , but I'm sure I'll be slowly chipping away at my backlog which is hundreds of games strong at this point lol.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

themcnoisy

2 perfect companions;

Hitman and Tetris Effect. Pop off a level in Hitman, do some lines.

@TowaHerschel7 Loving the JRPGs. No idea were you get the time Rukky.

@JohnnyShoulder How you finding it Johnny? Worth a purchase?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Sinely

Only CS GO

Sinely

redd214

Anthem and Dirt Rally 2. Great combo to switch back and forth between.

redd214

JohnnyShoulder

themcnoisy wrote:

Hitman and Tetris Effect. Pop off a level in Hitman, do some lines.

I read this a bit wrong initially. I was thinking 'steady on Noisy! I didn't realise you liked bald blokes that much.'

I've only played the first 30 mins or so before I went to bed. I find with these type of games come into their own after several hours of play, and then I either get overwhelmed my the size of the map and the amount of icons, or I get totally immersed in it and can't stop playing.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Elodin

In prolog still of Kingdom Come Deliverance. No glitches yet. It is hard for me to play though knowing I have to pay for saves, at least early in the game. I need time to play a long stretch to make it worth my while.

Elodin

Nei

Just started Nier - I am loving the combat and the music! The colours are a bit too drab for my taste but aside from that I am very eager to play more 😀

Edited on by Nei

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

Areus

Currently Playing through Tales Of Zestiria and Star Ocean

Edited on by Areus

Areus

Spider-Cop

I am currently playing Batman Arkham Asylum from the Return to Arkham collection. It's fun, but definitely feels like a ten year old game. I kinda wish I played this before Spider-Man... oh well. I'll see these games through, because I love Batman.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Cop <3

RogerRoger

@Spider-Cop They're definitely worth sticking with, if only for the story and presentation of certain characters. I still see the Arkham Joker as the definitive version.

Hope you enjoy!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic