Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 5,661 to 5,680 of 6,458

render

@nessisonett @Voltan Ok maybe I don’t hate everything to do with nords. A similar thing happened the other day after the Halo bonobo faux pas where everyone knew something different that had been named after that word 😆

render

BearsEatBeets

@render I'm not 100% certain but it's got Playstation branding on it, I think it might be Logitech. It's back in the loft at the moment but imagine it will be back down soon.
I put a tyre on the grass about 5 minutes into a lap on 'Nords' which made me spin out. I tossed the controller away (somewhere soft) and had to take 'a moment' before the next attempt. Now I've got the gold for the track I'm fairly sure I won't be going back there for a good while.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

Untitled

Worth it. Sort of. Not really. The port doesn’t exactly work. It’s the best I’ve ever seen TS2 look though.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Anti-Matter

DreamWorks Dragons: Dawn of New Riders
Untitled

My Chimeragon has been evolved and could fly.

Anti-Matter

render

@BearsEatBeets I’m feeling your pain there. I’ve been trying to win this one GR1 race in GR7 at Suzuka but I manage to make a daft mistake every time but usually well into the race. That one mistake is enough to ruin my chances but restarting means I’ve got to do 5 - 6 really good laps to get back there.

render

BearsEatBeets

@render I did the Suzuka circuit experience/challenge just yesterday (in GT Sport of course) and it's definitely another one of the tracks that easily punishes going slightly off line. The early section of almost continuous corners takes some very precise throttle and steering control. You certainly get a greater appreciation in racing for the very fine line between the fastest time and completely losing it.
Do you use a wheel?

BearsEatBeets

render

@BearsEatBeets I don't have a wheel so just been using the controller. It's not that I wouldn't want a wheel it's just something that I wouldn't use enough to justify buying plus my wife would no doubt kill me on both the spend and the space issues

The controller is good but I do find it really difficult to be consistent with it and it's hard to be really precise with it. From watching streamers with wheels it also seems easier to fiddle with things like fuel maps and other settings than it is with the controller.

render

BearsEatBeets

@render The space reason is why mine has never been out of the box but seeing how much I'm playing now it seems a shame to waste it. Like you say a controller can be very difficult for fine steering or throttle control so I'm very curious how much the wheel could improve my times.

BearsEatBeets

Thrillho

@Kairu One of my favourite games from the last gen!

I also thought everything about it was great; the art style, music, exploration, combat, and even the platforming at times. Really looking forward to hearing something more concrete about the followup at some point.

Thrillho

kyleforrester87

@Kairu I loved it for 15 hours then just bounced off it hard. Should get back to it though, I don’t know why I stopped enjoying it.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

kyleforrester87

@Kairu yeah I think that was what got me. And it just kept getting bigger. I also didn’t love that you are stuck with the same weapon through the game? (At least I think you are, up until I played at least. It’s been a while. Need to give it another go for sure!)

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Decoy_Snake

Gone back to Yakuza Kiwami and I've just got to the start of chapter 10. Didn't expect the car chase section at all felt like I should have been stood in front of an arcade machine with a plastic gun.

Decoy_Snake

Twitter:

nessisonett

Ys VIII is definitely a step up in terms of graphics. Can’t say I’m overly fond of the character designs but I gather that’s what Trails turned into as of Cold Steel too. The constant camera pans over Laxia’s booty shorts is laughable. I forgot how annoying the writing was in Ys games as well, especially the whole ‘let’s change a couple letters of a real term to make it sound exotic’. That being said, the game’s just a solid mindless action RPG so far, which is what I liked about the older games.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

LtSarge

Started playing the first Darksiders today. It's a pretty fun game so far, it's basically a third-person God of War (the old God of War formula that is). The combat feels good, there is a lot of enemy variety and you do a lot of platforming in this game, so there's a good mix of gameplay elements. The story isn't gripping and there is very little original about this game but it feels nice to be playing a fun, fantasy game that hearkens back to the old days of 3D action/adventure games.

LtSarge

Voltan

I'm trying Shadow Warrior 3 since it's only on PS+ for another week. I like the overall presentation but movement and shooting doesn't feel remotely as good as Doom, unfortunately.
Still, this isn't supposed to be a long game so I might see it through.

Voltan

colonelkilgore

Currently going back through my trophy list to mop up/finish up games that I ended up ditching for something else. So far some have been good to great (Everybody’s Golf, Life is Strange, Middle Earth: Shadow or Mordor) while some have been beyond a chore (The Division 2, Fallout 4).

I have a bad feeling that Ghost Recon: Breakpoint might figure in amongst the latter… but hopefully I’ll be pleasantly surprised. 🤞

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@ThereThere 🤣 funnily enough I helped Razor with that Farcry 5 co-op trophy this evening and he was telling me about how him and his mate used to get plats for people at a price. That tagline would’ve been great for them!

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@ThereThere no probs dude, he didn’t mind… and it only took a few minutes so definitely let me know if you want a hand in future 👍

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Lavalera

Just started Infamous second son. The game looks really interesting with the special abilities and the action. Think im going to enjoy it very much. The trophy isn't supposed to be that hard so I might go for it as well

PSNid: Lavalera

XandertheWise

currently playing Kingdom Hearts III.

Im at the Monsters Inc world now

XandertheWise

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic