423 Blocked

You have been blocked for security reasons. This server understood your request, but will not service any requests from your IP address.

function checkViewport () { if (document.cookie.match(/device=desktop/) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/Safari/i) && !navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i) && navigator.userAgent.match(/Version\/(13|14|15)/i)) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/Android/i) && screen.width >= 800 && screen.width > screen.height && !navigator.userAgent.match(/Mobile/i)) || (screen.width > window.innerWidth && screen.width > 800 && !navigator.userAgent.match(/Android|iPhone/i))) { document.getElementById("viewport").setAttribute("content","width=1275"); } else { document.getElementById("viewport").setAttribute("content",document.getElementById("viewport").getAttribute("data-original")); }}; checkViewport(); window.addEventListener('resize', checkViewport);if (!document.documentElement.matches('.light, .dark')) { if (matchMedia('(prefers-color-scheme: dark)').matches) { document.documentElement.classList.add('dark'); } else if (matchMedia('(prefers-color-scheme: light)').matches) { document.documentElement.classList.add('light'); } }

Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 5,041 to 5,045 of 5,045

psmr

So for the uninitiated Gwent is really good. It’s one of the few things I remember liking from when I played it way back when… and that’s from someone that has never felt the draw of deck-builders (I have now added Thronebreaker to my wishlist).

After getting my final Gwent card today though, I’m done with it for a while. By all accounts the Card Collector trophy is probably the missable trophy that platinum hunters need to be cognisant of, so I’ve been prioritising Gwent pretty much above all else during this playthrough. It’s gonna be so nice to just blow through some missions tomorrow without any worry that I’ll lock myself out of a card etc.

Might not feel like it but these are your glory days.
The "salad years" you know?
Nothing is going to beat who you are now.
You can't see all the ****ed up 💩 that's looming on the horizon.
Enjoy this dude

GirlVersusGame

@psmr I like that you captured both the dread and elation of Gwent in so few words. I dreaded that trophy and as soon as it was out of the way I felt a calm wave wash over me and really enjoyed the rest of the game. I could use some calm right now, I'm paws deep in Silent Hill 2 and seriously questioning my life choices, it's a great game but for a first Horror it's really nerve-wracking.

These violent delights have violent ends & in their triumph die, like fire & powder Which, as they kiss, consume.

Bluesky: justkoshechka.bsky.social

psmr

@GirlVersusGame first horror game! Well, although ive only tried it briefly with the missus (it didn’t click for her and she didn’t fancy playing more of it) by all accounts you’ve picked a banger.

I will return to play Silent Hill 2 on my own at some point but finishing off the Dead Space series and continuing with the Resident Evil games are keeping my survival-horror cup filled for the time being. I have a suspicion that SH2 may actually end up being my favourite horror game when all is said and done though.

[Edited by psmr]

Might not feel like it but these are your glory days.
The "salad years" you know?
Nothing is going to beat who you are now.
You can't see all the ****ed up 💩 that's looming on the horizon.
Enjoy this dude

CaptD

@psmr
Nice. Yeah Gwent is great and that is from someone who rarely likes these mini games within games (I still get cold sweats from Ratchet and Clank My Blaster runs hot) and Yakuza Mahjong fills me with dread.
Plus I do appreciate that you can change the difficulty of Gwent although I think that was patched in after my card collection days were over.

Quite funny watching PS Access the other day and Doug Cockle was the guest player, well that was until Gwent appeared then the controller was promptly snatched out of his hands.

I’m excited to see what they do with Gwent in the upcoming dlc and Witcher 4.

CaptD

psmr

@CaptD I’m yet to play a R&C game (but they are on the horizon 😉) but honestly mahjong is fkn incredible. I always forget how to play it between Yakuza’s (in fairness I am given it 2 years between each entry) but while I remain intimidated, when it rolls around on the schedule… the missus and I love to sit down to an evening of Yakuza mahjong. Yes… we’re incredibly sad… but it makes us happy 😁

Might not feel like it but these are your glory days.
The "salad years" you know?
Nothing is going to beat who you are now.
You can't see all the ****ed up 💩 that's looming on the horizon.
Enjoy this dude

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic