Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 4,861 to 4,880 of 6,461

RogerRoger

@Voltan Smart move, regarding your backlog; I know that feeling!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

@Voltan lol for me, they're the "throw myself at them twenty times, dodge little every attack, and defeat the enemy by spamming light attacks and Atreus' arrows in between swings" sort of enemy. I haven't found one I've just been unable to defeat yet. One was particularly annoying, though, because one or two hits meant death, and he literally never stopped swinging his stupid weapon, so the fight was 10+ minutes of weaving in and out of attacks.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Black_Swordsman

@Th3solution On Chapter 6 of FFVIIR now I just defeated the Crab Warden I had 6 potions available to me during that boss fight, and only just discovered you can buy as many as you want from vending machines throughout the world, I only bought 9 from the last one 😂 I now have 99 in stock. Boss fights should be a breeze from here on in. Have you had any time to play in the last few days?

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Th3solution

@TheBrandedSwordsman Not played any the last few days, unfortunately. Looks like you’re getting close to catching up to me. The puzzles in Ch 6 were pretty good, I thought, although I got a little tired of the level design by the end. I’ll be curious what you think of the next chapter.

It is amazing how many people here on the forums are currently playing FF7R alongside you and I. Seems a very popular game right now.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

KilloWertz

@Th3solution Or maybe you guys are just behind the times. A few of us were playing it a month or so ago. Slackers...

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Jimmer-jammer

@Ralizah I really enjoyed batting the travellers. Their ominous design and relentless aggression always got my heart pumping. There is a set of optional encounters in the later game in which finding and completing the set has become one of my fondest recent gaming memories and will most likely remain as such for years to come.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

TraCuz-

@colonelkilgore Absolutely still on FFXIV, just grinding out stuff to get ready for the new expansion in November! What you playing these days? MGS?

Currently Playing:

Rainbow 6: Siege, Kingdom Hearts 2 (1st time), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

PSN: TraCuz-

colonelkilgore

@TraCuz- Coming to the end of my 4th playthrough of MGS2, just the extreme run after that and then the side stuff. Loved it and can't wait to play MGS4.

I got a few mates who play FFXIV, they're so excited for the next expansion! Enjoy buddy.

**** DLC!

TraCuz-

@colonelkilgore Wow 4th playthrough? It really is a fun replayable game though. Finding out that the entire game was staged as a Shadow Moses invasion mission, finding out the Colonel and Rose were AI, and that haunting monologue from the Colonel that scarily reflects our current world. What a special game, have you already played Snake Eater?

Mannn Endwalker is about to be so good!

Currently Playing:

colonelkilgore

@TraCuz- yeah it's so prescient to be fair. I played Snake Eater earlier in the year... and loved it but 2 is my favourite out of the two. Got a feeling I may like 4 even more though!

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

TraCuz-

@colonelkilgore I gotta say 4 is amazing with its fan service. It really makes paying attention to the smaller details pay off. You may wanna get the popcorn ready because it's definitely more of a movie than a game lol.

Currently Playing:

colonelkilgore

@TraCuz- yeah I heard there’s a lot of cut-scenes. That’s cool though, I love the lore, characters and story… so I’m good putting my feet up and the controller down for a few hours 👍

**** DLC!

HallowMoonshadow

Back to Uncharted 3 after some time away from it.

I'm in... Syria I think? I just came from France and the chateau and have now found Chloë and Cutter and joined back up with theml

Didn't play a whole lot of it though and just got to the next chapter having found the secret entrance to the tomb in... Wherever I am (I'm not 100% at what this is supposed to be. Some ruins of something lol)

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Th3solution

KilloWertz wrote:

@Th3solution Or maybe you guys are just behind the times. A few of us were playing it a month or so ago. Slackers...

Says the guy who hasn’t played Death Stranding yet. 😜
Kojima’s tears of disappointment should haunt your dreams!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Bentleyma

I’ve decided to try and play through one single player game at a time. I’ve recently finished Tales of Arise, F.I.S.T. and Kena. I’m playing Xuan Yuan Sword 7 right now, then it’s onto Lost Judgment! Hopefully I’ll finish both of those in time to play The Good Life on my week off work!

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

colonelkilgore

@purplemouse glad I’m not the only one who absolutely loved Farcry 5, my favourite in the series (one that I do really enjoy) by far.

**** DLC!

TraCuz-

@colonelkilgore Haha your signature is S Tier, la-li-lu-le-lo is so iconic

Currently Playing:

colonelkilgore

@TraCuz- it's such an intriguing name for a secret organisation isn't it... I had to pause the game and google that ****, the first time I heard it!

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

TraCuz-

@colonelkilgore It is! What I found so interesting is how it sounds like gibberish and is said in the middle of a tense cutscene, but for some reason I remembered it by heart the first time I heard it haha.

Btw I'm laughing pretty hard at your google reaction

Currently Playing:

KilloWertz

@Th3solution But, but, but.... it's just a walking sim! And Ponies are just a bunch of meanies!

Also, if I have a long dream, I wake up wondering if it was all just a Kojima length cutscene...

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic