Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 3,981 to 4,000 of 4,096

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore Yeah I think it was more to do with the enemies within each world, rather than throughout the game.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

colonelkilgore

@JohnnyShoulder that does make sense but it’s not something I’ve had a problem with personally. If I were you, I’d leave it on the back burner (as I assume you added it while it was on ps+) & then if you ever fancy playing a looter-shooter some time down the road, give it a go.

I ain’t ever met a souls-like I didn’t like!

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore I only say it cos I think Skillup mentioned it or something similar in his vid. That a couple of people that have played it solo said there are are a couple of bosses towards the end that made them straight up quit the game for good, and they've completed all the soulsborne games so are not some filthy casuals lol.

Yeah that is exactly what I've done, I've just come off The Division 2 so won't be for a looooong time to yet.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

colonelkilgore

@JohnnyShoulder I gotcha, in fairness some of those bosses are real tough even in co-op. My mate and I have had to redo a couple of them into the double figures.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

LieutenantFatman

Went back to Elite Dangerous today. Stripped down a couple of my ships and reused all the engineered parts for one of the newer ships.

Thought I'd give the Chieftain a try, better late than never. Looking forward to giving it a test in combat. Bouncing between that and Disco Elysium.

LieutenantFatman

colonelkilgore

So had a couple more sessions on Remnant from the Ashes this week and it’s just so good. Three things that may sound like hyperbole but are perfectly genuine... 1) best game I’ve played this year... 2) best PS+ game that I’ve played... & 3) best multiplayer game I’ve ever played!

Obviously there are caveats, 1) we’re only in April so I’m sure I will end up playing some great games before now and 2022 & 3) never been much of a multiplayer gamer so I’ve never really played ‘much’ mp... but still the game just gets deeper and deeper the more you dig into it and as a result it just gets better and better.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

TheBrandedSwordsman

Playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune now as part of the Nathan Drake collection. @Th3solution I don't think you mentioned in your review quite how blue Sully gets in his references and humour, it seems like Naughty Dog were originally intending the series to be quite different in tone from the wholesome Hollywood fare it ends up being at the end of A Thief's End. What are your thoughts on that?

"Ten thousand toadstools, with right purchase, could lift a man, I suppose. But what good would it do?"

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Th3solution

@TheBrandedSwordsman Yeah, the tone does alter slightly over the course of the series, and in particular the role of Sully. I remember being a little confused by his character when I originally played Drake’s Fortune. He definitely settles into his jovial partnership role better as the series goes on.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

————————

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

MaulTsir

Completed chapter's 14 and 15 on Final Fantasy Remake after a bit of a gaming break this week now on to 16 Belly of the beast.

MaulTsir

Thrillho

@MaulTsir Nice. You’ve got a good chunk of the game coming up now where it deviates a fair bit from the original.

I look forward to your final thoughts!

Thrillho

TheBrandedSwordsman

Playing through Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, still. Onto chapter 3 now @Th3solution just discovered the German sub

and looking forward to some potential

Nazi zombies!

"Ten thousand toadstools, with right purchase, could lift a man, I suppose. But what good would it do?"

Th3solution

@TheBrandedSwordsman Hope you’re liking it so far. It’s a true classic

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

————————

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

colonelkilgore

@MaulTsir are you considering going for the plat? If so, that hard play-through is a doozy!

TraCuz-

@MaulTsir Man lemme know what you think when you get to the end of 16. The cutscene that plays is one of the best I've ever seen in a game, you'll know it when you see it.

Currently Playing:

Apex Legends, Final Fantasy XIV, Returnal, and MGS4

PSN: TraCuz-

TheBrandedSwordsman

Still playing through Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, onto Chapter four now and I just got the 'Run and Gunner' trophy presumably for shooting a set number of enemies within a limited time-frame or without being killed. @Th3solution @TraCuz- @colonelkilgore Sully's "death" didn't really work for me unfortunately as I know from playing the later games that he obviously survives his gunshot wound although it is yet to be revealed exactly how he did that.

Edited on by TheBrandedSwordsman

lalefi

Uncharted is one of the best games I've played, you won't regret it

lalefi

MaulTsir

@colonelkilgore yeah I have 60% of trophies so far so probably around 70% by time I'm finished alot of them will just be clean up ones except for level 50 and hard playthrough that hard playthrough I will definitely save for the upgrade on the ps5 though and the dlc.

There's certain points that I know will be alot trickier on hard so lucking forward to then because to be honest I've breezed through most of it with no problem at all on normal but that has allowed me to really take in the story and enjoy the game with out to much effort on fighting.

How big is the difficulty spike?

MaulTsir

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic