Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 3,861 to 3,880 of 6,461

colonelkilgore

@MaulTsir are you considering going for the plat? If so, that hard play-through is a doozy!

**** DLC!

TraCuz-

@TheBrandedSwordsman Idk why but that part in Ch.3 is so memorable

Currently Playing:

Rainbow 6: Siege, Kingdom Hearts 2 (1st time), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

PSN: TraCuz-

TraCuz-

@MaulTsir Man lemme know what you think when you get to the end of 16. The cutscene that plays is one of the best I've ever seen in a game, you'll know it when you see it.

Currently Playing:

Rainbow 6: Siege, Kingdom Hearts 2 (1st time), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

PSN: TraCuz-

Black_Swordsman

Still playing through Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, onto Chapter four now and I just got the 'Run and Gunner' trophy presumably for shooting a set number of enemies within a limited time-frame or without being killed. @Th3solution @TraCuz- @colonelkilgore Sully's "death" didn't really work for me unfortunately as I know from playing the later games that he obviously survives his gunshot wound although it is yet to be revealed exactly how he did that.

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

MaulTsir

@colonelkilgore yeah I have 60% of trophies so far so probably around 70% by time I'm finished alot of them will just be clean up ones except for level 50 and hard playthrough that hard playthrough I will definitely save for the upgrade on the ps5 though and the dlc.

There's certain points that I know will be alot trickier on hard so lucking forward to then because to be honest I've breezed through most of it with no problem at all on normal but that has allowed me to really take in the story and enjoy the game with out to much effort on fighting.

How big is the difficulty spike?

MaulTsir

MaulTsir

@TraCuz- I completed chapter's 16 last night, it was a long chapter roughly about 2 hours so with out the side quests it was probably the longest stand alone chapter up to now but definitely one of my favourites, the deviation in story is the biggest I've seen up to this point also but it's actually really good I'll give a more in depth review on my thoughts/angle after I've completed the game, I'm currently on 17 with my 4 legged friend and my one armed revolutionist to give you some idea of how far in I am.

MaulTsir

Voltan

I started Abzu last night. It's pretty and has some nice music. I guess I'll have to play it again if I want the platinum but I hear it's pretty short so that should be ok.

Voltan

Thrillho

@MaulTsir The one thing I did after completing my first run and before the hard run was to use the Colosseum to spam AP for your materia as you'll need plenty of HP and MP up materia on full level. You'll also want plenty of your cure, life, and lots of other materia fully levelled to.

It's a bit of a grind but makes the hard mode slightly easier. There are plenty of guides to give you an idea of what to consider before the hard mode run but it's well worth it and I enjoyed the second run a lot more!

Thrillho

colonelkilgore

@MaulTsir well I found it fairly considerable to be honest... but I am an FF-noob so maybe that didn't help. Having said that, I actually found very little trouble with the normal playthrough... but a good chunk of the bosses including Hell House and those after were a struggle in Hard Mode. Also, the VR 'Boss-Run' was very tough... think the trophy was called Top Secret.

Still, it's definitely not a plat-blocker... just a difficult series of battles where you have to be very mindful of your items.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

@Voltan I got the platinum for ABZÛ over a pair of playthroughs, and it wasn't difficult to return to. It's just such a peaceful, immersive change of pace, and I spotted a ton of extra detail second time through (whilst admittedly glancing at a trophy guide). Hope you like how it goes!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

maryeddington

I returned home last week and I finally started The Last Of Us 2. I was waiting for it for so long

I'm Mary and I love painting, plants, and people.

Voltan

Untitled

Noice. I liked it.

Voltan

RogerRoger

@Voltan ...wait, it doesn't have a platinum? What was I thinking of, then?!

At any rate, nicely done, and glad you enjoyed the experience!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Voltan

@RogerRoger I mentioned the platinum first (because I didn't notice it didn't have one either) so maybe that threw you off

Voltan

RogerRoger

@Voltan Maybe. I often get it confused with RiME as well, even though they're nothing alike!

Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

@RogerRoger I keep meaning to play RiME. I’ve almost started it several times. I know it’s been recommended to me several times on these forums, and I recall users warning me about the heaviness of the narrative, but otherwise is there a non-spoilery description or comparison of the game? I’m not even sure what type of game it is. Like a 3D platforming small open world puzzle game? I’m not sure why but I get Journey vibes from it. Is that a fair comparison?

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

bluedex

@TheBrandedSwordsman I'm in Skellige now on Witcher 3 now and I have to say I'm enjoying
this part even more. Novigrad was amazing but Skellige even more so. Levelling in the 20's now with some decent gear, so able to handle opponents pretty well. There's so many quests! I'm trying to stick to main ones and mix in a few secondary ones, but the contracts and treasure hunts are so tempting too.
Great game.

bluedex

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic