Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 3,821 to 3,840 of 6,461

Black_Swordsman

@Col_McCafferty Well she was originally the villain of the piece was she not? I'm just gonna tag in @Th3solution as they said she gets a great redemption in this game. Thoughts on Nadine Ross not being very lovable, sol?

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

nessisonett

@Col_McCafferty I don’t really know why they didn’t just hire a South African person. It’s a notoriously hard accent to do and it just never sounds that authentic. But hey, when there are only about 4 voice actors that get hired by Naughty Dog, they had to find work for Laura Bailey somewhere 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Black_Swordsman

@Col_McCafferty On Chapter 7, the final chapter now. I take it you are probably in roughly the same place? The scene at the end of Chapter 6 with the elephants was heart-warming to say the least. Did you enjoy that, if you've seen it already? If you haven't beaten Chapter 6 yet then please don't click on the spoiler!

@TraCuz- I can't remember did you say you played Lost Legacy or not? I know you said you'd played all the Nathan Drake games except Golden Abyss on Vita.

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

TraCuz-

@MaulTsir Top 10 no doubt, I can't wait for you to see that museum scene in Ch.16. Hands down one the best cutscenes I've ever laid my eyes on. You'll know it when you see it.

Currently Playing:

Rainbow 6: Siege, Kingdom Hearts 2 (1st time), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

PSN: TraCuz-

TraCuz-

@TheBrandedSwordsman Yup I played! I honestly might go thru it again as I don't remember much of it from my 2017 playthrough. What games are next for you?

Currently Playing:

Black_Swordsman

@TraCuz- Uncharted 1 & 3, then I can say I've played 1-4 & Lost Legacy. What are you playing now? MGS3?

TraCuz-

@TheBrandedSwordsman Nice! U4 ended up being the favorite for me, with U3 coming in 2nd place. I've seen on the web that this is an unpopular opinion with most people saying 2 is better than 3. Curious to know how you'll rank them.

Yup I'm still playing MGS3 currently halfway thru, trying to power thru the whole series before my PS Now subscription ends. Also towards the end of the Royal content of Persona 5 which I don't want to end . Trying to finish MGS series and Persona before Returnal comes out at the end of the month. Oh, and not to mention I just discovered FF14. Absolutely massive and addicting game that one is.

Currently Playing:

Th3solution

@TheBrandedSwordsman Oh yeah, I wasn’t a fan of Nadine in Uncharted 4, and found her quite hard to connect with, and perhaps that’s intentional due to her being in an antagonistic role there. But in UC LL, I did feel more kinship with her and thought the game did give her character much more depth. Chloe is the real hero and a much more likable character still, but Nadine was surprising charming at times and less stiff and pragmatic feeling than in UC4. Her personality is given some room to shine through, despite the militaristic tendencies she still shows. The accent didn’t really bother me, although I don’t know if I could even pick out a South African accent in a lineup.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

TraCuz-

@Th3solution Did you know that Laura Bailey voiced Nadine as well as Abby?

Currently Playing:

Th3solution

@TraCuz- I didn’t know she was Nadine. I haven’t played TLoU2 yet, if that’s the Abby you’re talking about, but I do seem to recall that being mentioned. She’s a really great talent, I think. But she is in danger of reaching Troy Baker levels of omnipresence.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

themcnoisy

I'm going to play a few games the next few weeks, stop my Rocket League and Dreams addictions.

1) The Avengers -enjoyed the start mission so intrigued by what happens next
2) Sackboys big adventure - the road to 270 orbs is well under way.
3) Wreckfest- such an underrated game. The smashing cars is flipping ace. And the courses and tracks get more insane as you progress.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

colonelkilgore

@themcnoisy seen a lot of my friends playing this since it’s gone on PSNow (many more than when it was originally released). I wonder if PSNow could actually save this thing!

**** DLC!

themcnoisy

@colonelkilgore I doubt it. The gameplay isn't great, it looks good though and the initial story has been decent.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Black_Swordsman

@Col_McCafferty I just found out that there are 9 chapters in the game and not 7, as Google had told me previously, I am on Chapter 8 now, how far are you into the game and how's HZD going, more to the point?

P.S Assav makes for a great Bond-esque villain eh?

And I guess you've probably run into Sam Drake now so that should have improved the game for you somewhat?

Col_McCafferty

@TheBrandedSwordsman You're ahead of me now, I've just started Chapter 7. No spoilers please. 😉

Almost finished The Frozen Wilds and what a wild ride it has been!

Some truly epic encounters but still got a big one left.

Col_McCafferty

TraCuz-

@Th3solution Yes that same Abby, she's also voiced Kid Trunks and tons of other iconic characters

Currently Playing:

TraCuz-

@Col_McCafferty Nice! Lemme know of what you think of the end of Frozen Wilds and how it ties into the main story!

Currently Playing:

colonelkilgore

Had our third session on Remnant from the Ashes and it’s still great. My mate and I are taking it in turns playing in each other’s worlds, as each players world is randomly generated, we’re getting to see a lot of what’s on offer without having to ‘re-roll’. Considering we’ve probably put between 15 & 20 hours in we’ve already done 40% of trophies, so it’s feeling like we’re making decent progress.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

TraCuz-

@colonelkilgore That game seems very underrated, I didn't even know it existed until it was a free game. Seems like it's doing well for you and your mate.

Currently Playing:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic