Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 2,961 to 2,980 of 3,001

nessisonett

@TheFrenchiestFry Yeah, I don’t play multiplayer like at all. I’m fine with invasions and that boss fight in 3 was cool but I always play solo when I can.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

LieutenantFatman

Completed my first scenario on Frostpunk this afternoon. It's a very hard game to put down, time really flies! I enjoyed it a lot, back to Celeste for now but looking forward to trying the next scenario.

LieutenantFatman

Draco_V_Ecliptic

@Trisque That's the way it goes with a lot of Souls fans, the hardcore purists are always gonna complain, no matter what changes are made - I think a lot of the fundamental core base have complained about certain change made in DeS Remastered as well, such as the redesign of Flamelurker. But no, Dks1 Remastered is a great game, and you should totally play it, let me know if you get it!

"Guinevere herself was unworthy of the love she inspired, but then a queen steps so lightly even when crushing a louse."

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Draco_V_Ecliptic

I'm going to pick up where I left off with Alien: Isolation today, because I am seeking a different kind of challenge to the Souls games, great as they are.

"Guinevere herself was unworthy of the love she inspired, but then a queen steps so lightly even when crushing a louse."

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

nessisonett

I started Dead Rising Remastered. Discovered it was a roguelike on the first boss. This is going to be a tough one.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma- Interesting; glad that the gameplay is holding up for you, at least! The whole aspect ratio thing wound me up as well, but I had bigger problems elsewhere. If you finish it praising everything but the immersion-shattering cutscenes, then I might give it another shot. Thanks!

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune via the Uncharted collection.

Never played it before (I've only played the third and barely remember it tbh) so I'm kinda going into the series fresh more or less.

Nothing groundbreaking but it's a good time so far and been rather enjoyable (How many shootouts are there though?! That pirate guy has a bloody army of goons lol).

I've got to chapter 12 (Or 13) I've just got off the Jet-ski on my way to the monastary to find Sully

Edited on by Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"Well that was fun. Horrible, but fun!" Fargus The Jester - Pandemonium (After a summoning a monster that destroyed his home town)

"Words don't make changes. Wounds do." Agent Black - Iconoclasts

nessisonett

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Oh yeah, the whole ‘Nate’s just a happy-go-lucky treasure Hunter’ doesn’t hold up when he guns down hundreds of mercenaries. He’s clearly some sort of super soldier.

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

I'm actually surprised at how little puzzle solving there is so far... I know Nate has actually only been in one ruined temple so far but I figured it'd be much more balanced then the whole cover based shooting malarky @nessisonett 😅

I also had a little go of Crypt of The Necrodancer which I admittedly snagged when it went free all of a sudden for PAL/UK accounts the other day.

Hasn't been taken away from my account or anything which is nice and it certainly is different.

I'm really not all that good at rhythm based games so I can't say it's something I would've purchased but the fact it's mainly a rougelike dungeon crawler might see me through this more then something like Hatsune Miku or the Persona dancing games...

The Danganronpa content in it is pretty cool too!

"Well that was fun. Horrible, but fun!" Fargus The Jester - Pandemonium (After a summoning a monster that destroyed his home town)

"Words don't make changes. Wounds do." Agent Black - Iconoclasts

Thrillho

Just prior to moving house I decided to download a game that wouldn't really need online that I could play while we didn't have broadband after the move.

Looking through my PS+ library, I decided to give Need For Speed:Payback a go and I have to say I'm having a blast. The story is nonsense but in a kind of fun way and the arcadey feel to the racing is exactly my sort of thing; much more GTA than GT. The different race styles make it interesting and the customisation for cars is great too.

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho I enjoyed what I played of Payback too. Heat wasn't too bad either, I quite liked the risk/reward of racing at night time.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

Simultaneously playing Dead Rising and Kingdom Hearts: Memory of Melody. Dead Rising is incredibly antiquated and hard as nails but maybe sort of fun. A bit.

The KH rhythm game is so close to brilliant that it’s frustrating. It’s as if they deliberately obscure the hit markers to throw you off, which is a very poor choice for a rhythm game as they can still be hard while being able to see what you’re doing. The combination of X, L1 and R1 to hit the notes gives me slight cramp after a few songs on a DS4 too. It just really makes me appreciate the touchscreen on the 3DS, Theatrhythm’s controls were just perfect and the music was also a lot more varied. While I appreciate that the story mode in this game is far more detailed and stuff, the two songs for each world structure, one field and one battle, is getting a bit obvious and stale now. There’s boss battles but only about 4 in the whole game which is a massive missed opportunity as they’re quite fun. Being forced to relive the plot of the Kingdom Hearts series for about the millionth time, especially 1, is completely baffling. Perhaps they think this way they can get away with not releasing the original games on Switch as now players understand (or not) the plot of the series?

Arugula

Over 10 hours in to AC Valhalla and the title screen just popped up. 10 hours of prologue. 😅 It was the same in Origins and Odyssey but it still threw me for a loop.

Arugula

RogerRoger

Just downloaded Katamari Damacy REROLL and got it underway. What an absolute treat.

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Oh man, it’s just so good. The soundtrack is right up there with the very best and marries incredibly well with the gameplay. Strangely enough it’s probably the best game I’ve played on Switch.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett I wasn't gonna play much of it today, but I've nearly completed it.

The series is such a good fit for the stereotypical Nintendo brand, so I'm surprised it took them this long to roll around to a Nintendo console. I guess the Wii would've been tough to work with, given that it only had one analogue stick on the nunchuck, and then the Wii U... well, was the Wii U.

Fingers crossed they'll end up remastering We Love Katamari for current consoles, as well. Such a superb sequel, with much more variety.

Making It So Since 1987

IMustardMitt

Call Of Duty: Cold War. Not the biggest COD fan, I dip in and out depending on the style of the the game. Having a blast.

IMustardMitt

Anti-Matter

The Sims 4.
Building my beach house.

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

PSN: DavidHartonoDDR

EllieFan85

Playing TLOU2-This is actually my second playthrough to go around to see if I missed anything from my first game. Resident Evil 3 which I just started and was able to snag, due to a great sale on the PS store. Third is The Samurai Shodown Reboot.

Okay!!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic