Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 6,460

Anti-Matter

I played Valthirian Arc PS4 for the first time yesterday.
Quite good cell shading graphics, running in 60 fps, smooth camera rotation and control and i still couldn't believe if that game made by Agate, Indonesian indie developer from Bandung, West Java. Game from my country Indonesia !

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

12HD

Ghost of tsushima atm.. trying to 100% complete the game

12HD

Bentleyma

@12HD I would say good luck, but the game is so good that it's harder to not 100% it!

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

12HD

@Bentleyma- That is quite correct, sir!
I love the game!!

Edited on by 12HD

12HD

HotGoomba

Just started playing Spider-Man to get ready for Miles Morales, and it's such a good game, why did I wait to play this?

I mean it's no Sam & Max, but that's ok, I've learned that no game will ever be better than Sam & Max [Both of those were jokes but Sam & Max really is a good game, play it if you haven't]

If only my PS4 Pro's fan would shut up. My Xbox One S and Switch are way quieter. To be fair, those are weaker systems, so the Comparison is a bit unfair. That being said, they're both powerful enough to play the same games as the Pro (downgraded or not). Even my Switch can play The Witcher 3 and Spyro Reignited Trilogy, albeit at lower Graphics, Frame Rate, and Resolution, but in most cases, I'll take portability over graphics.

At least the PS4 Pro can do "Pure" 4K unlike my 4K upscaling and my Switch that plays Pikmin at 720p, but the loud fans of the Pro is why I'm so excited for the PS5, although the PS5 is probably the biggest electronic thing I'll own {that doesn't have a screen}.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Snatcher

@HotGoomba___Rebrand I have not even gotten that game yet I played it for a bit on ps now but its gone, So I'm just going to play the remasterd vr.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

HotGoomba

@Snatcher Yeah, you should try it, it's really good, although I might not get used to the new Peter Parker face.
Untitled
I hate how he goes from a typical 30 year old white guy to a typical 15 year old white guy, I think it'll take a while for me to get used to it, but because you're playing the Remaster first instead of the original, I think that you don't have to adjust to the new face.

Edited on by HotGoomba

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Snatcher

@HotGoomba___Rebrand I'm never going to get used to it LOL.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

HallowMoonshadow

It's been over two and a half months but I finally got back to playing Trails Of Cold Steel 2

... Can't really talk about the story of the bit I played in any detail due to it being massive spoilers for the franchise and it's interconnected story.

All I can say is I got through the second intermission.

Honestly it was a pretty good point to get back in the game though. A little challenging due to having next to no items, quartz and only two characters at that point... But was probably the perfect way to ease me back into the game with it not being overly long either.

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

MightyDemon82

Took a break from Ni No Kuni :Wrath of the white witch to do a refresher playthrough of Spider-man. Just got the final boss fight to do, I forgot how amazing the set pieces in this game were, playing on Ultimate for the extra challenge. Can't wait to play Miles Morales on PS5!

MightyDemon82

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula You not playing it on PS5? You get a free upgrade to it I thought.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Thanks for sapping the next gen buzz out of me! 😆

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

LieutenantFatman

Currently playing Celeste on the PS4 and Iconoclasts on the PS Vita. With both games being platformers, it does take a few seconds on switching to not confused the two control schemes. But so far both have very interesting narratives.

LieutenantFatman

andreoni79

I just started Owlboy: I totally forget it even existed but thanks to the -60% sale I finally got it.
I also succesfully downloaded Crypt of the NecroDancer for free.
A pixelart festival for very few Euros!

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

nessisonett

Metro Exodus wants me to buy a PS5. The load times are an unholy nightmare.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Oh yes, those are hella bad. Not in Metro Exodus, but I'm finding of late that a few games have really sluggish menu systems. Control, Rage 2 and God of War were guilty of this, so hopefully next gen those will be no more too.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Control was just a game that felt sluggish overall. Anyone that thinks it could run on Switch clearly never played it on PS4 because that game felt like it was straining to exist!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Bentleyma

Finished Trails of Cold Steel IV after 85 hours of playtime and have now moved onto Grey Skies: A War of the Worlds Story and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. Hopefully I'll finish them before I get my PS5 on Thursday.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic