Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 6,465

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Did you download any games and notice any improvement in the graphics?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Davehunt

Currently playing Sekiro, Can honesty say it's a real challenge. 1 of the hardest games I've ever played.

Davehunt

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula We will find out tomos when I've downloaded Control and play it.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

kyleforrester87

@Arugula you can turn motion blur and grain etc. off in the settings for Control, these weren’t options at launch, and normally I leave those options on but I do prefer Control with these two guys off.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Yeah there has been some pixalation in some places. I've turned off film grain as I never like when playing a video game.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Downloading Control is definitely much better than streaming and sorted out the pixalation and stuff. So for trying out games streaming is fine, but if I stick with the service I will be downloading games that I will be playing a lot of.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Don't have much interest in the ps3 stuff so that doesn't really bother me that much. I mean even if I only use it to play Control for the month, that would still be cheaper than buying it, but I do plan to try more games that are in there.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula I'm probably gonna do the Shopto trick as they currently have three months for just under 20 quid. 😁

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

Over the weekend, I snapped and got LEGO Marvel Super-Heroes in the current sale. Polished off its core story earlier today but, of course, this means I'm only about 18% complete.

Have also been playing some Star Wars: Battlefront II and thoroughly enjoyed matches of all flavours whilst paired with my best friend, who's returning to the game after a couple years. Even though support has officially ended, with DICE shifting focus to their next Battlefield title (and probably starting work on a next-gen Battlefront III behind the scenes), it remains one heck of an impressive experience.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

andreoni79

I have just spent almost 2 hours with Adr1ft, the spacewalking simulator.
I read reviewer and players complaining about the controls, but I'm not having any problem. I wonder how much this people struggled to get their driving license...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

RogerRoger

@andreoni79 I thought the controls were one of its highlights. They really nail the feeling of being in zero-g. Granted, it's a little sluggish, but it's supposed to be.

I reckon the complaints might've been impatience more than anything.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

I'm playing through Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age for the first time. I was kind of put off because it shares some similarities with MMORPG's, but I'm really enjoying it. What with everything that's going on at the moment, it's nice to be playing a game that whisks me off to another world!

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Black_Swordsman

Still playing Bloodborne, I've beaten it before but a long time ago so I don't remember much from the game, I just beat Father Gascoigne, or as I like to refer to him - Daddy Gazza, again. Do people think Vicar Amelia is a much easier boss, or easier at all? I just have to beat her then I can access to the Hunter's Nightmare, which is where I've been longing to go. Recommended BL for that, anyone?

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Thrillho

I started Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair yesterday as a change after FF7R.

I’m liking it so far. Solid platforming and the levels are just the right length. Finding the coins is enough of a challenge without being laborious and I like the twist on playing levels in different states (eg a water based level can be replayed later on in a frozen state).

Thrillho

nessisonett

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Ah, like the Dark Souls games, the DLC is endgame content. I didn’t do it until I just had the final boss left and I still felt a bit weak and grinded chalices for a bit. On a side note, the trophies are really useful for telling which boss you should head towards next. You beaten Blood Starved Beast yet?

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Black_Swordsman

@nessisonett On my last playthrough I did beat Blood Starved Beast, but not in this one, I'll have to go to Old Yharnham before Vicar Amelia, thanks for the advice, I'll wait until Microlash, at least.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

nessisonett

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Oh lord, Micolash was a nightmare (literally). Not even difficult, just bloody annoying. Yes, I know some say Kosm, I don’t need you to repeat the same line a million times while you run away from me.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Black_Swordsman

@nessisonett Hahahaha, yeah, the most annoying boss in SoulsBorne history besides Bed Of Chaos.

KidRyan

I've been playing Final Fantasy XV, trying to complete all end game side quests before I move on to complete the storyline.

Other than that, I recently beat both FF7 Remake (Story) and Among the Sleep (100%, no plat).

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan

PSN: KidRyan89 | Twitter:

phil_j

Decided to go through TLOU again, ready for the sequel. I first played it last year after picking up a PS4 pro, my first console since the early PS3 days. And ended up having to knock the difficulty down to easy. I absolutely sucked at it. At the time I loved it, but felt it was probably a 9/10.

Months later, I've obviously improved at games, and I'm managing to make my way through on hard, and it's an absolute 10/10. The tension is palpable.

Edit: Forgot to add the point of my ramblings.
I'm definitely finding that getting the difficulty right improves my enjoyment of a game. Now when I start a game, I generally do a google search for "GAME best difficutly reddit" and you get a discussion on what the consensus might be.

Edited on by phil_j

phil_j

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic