Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 4,661 to 4,680 of 5,757

Cornaboyzzz

#345 The Council - Great timing on this one, because it's leaving PS Plus in a couple of days. An interesting mix between point & click and RPG features, it looks and sounds a bit cheap but the characters and the story are engaging.

Cornaboyzzz

colonelkilgore

@sorteddan @Cornaboyzzz congrats on the recent plats guys, I have Jydge knocking around the backlog as it goes, haven’t heard of The Council though… might have to check it out.

**** DLC!

sorteddan

@colonelkilgore
Thank you.
And then I hope you enjoy it as much as I do I you ever get around to it.
I'll probably have to wait for the PS6 version and then do it all again.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

LieutenantFatman

I managed to get the platinum for Elden Ring, first one since January last year. Fun game, can't wait to see what they do with the new Armored Core.

LieutenantFatman

Cornaboyzzz

Aaaand I'm back already

@LieutenantFatman That's a great one, congrats !

#346 DIRT 5 - After GT7, this one felt a bit average at first, but then the arcade gameplay gets to you. Not as good as the previous DIRT games but still a bit of fun. Easy plat, I just had to use a rubberband for the 1000 miles trophy, I finished the game with only half of that number.

Cornaboyzzz

colonelkilgore

Well done @Cornaboyzzz, I’ve seen a few peeps on here employ the rubber band technique for Dirt 5’s final trophy. Mental note taken 🫡

**** DLC!

sorteddan

@Cornaboyzzz
Haha yeah. When it was going free on plus the rubber band earned quite a few plats that month - including for me, think I'd done it all in around 600 miles or so.
Well done though (to you and bandy)

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

sorteddan

@JudgeDredd
8 years!!! Did the car break down?

Congrats.

Thrillho

Shiny #55 for God of War: Ragnarok

One of those perfect trophy lists where you get the full experience of the game but without having to particularly grind or do anything particularly out of the way to get it.

Just a shame that means I’m now done with the game.

Thrillho

render

@Cornaboyzzz Good job on the Dirt 5 platinum, I also used the rubber band technique for that trophy. Saved a lot of effort.

@JudgeDredd 8 years between start and finish can only have made that one all the sweeter.

@Thrillho Congrats on the GoWR platinum. That's very much how I felt.

render

Bentleyma

Untitled

It’s always nice when a game exceeds your expectations. I really enjoyed this. Reminded me of the Yakuza games in a lot of ways. Should of been called Like a Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot!

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

RogerRoger

Bravo to @sorteddan @Cornaboyzzz (x2) @LieutenantFatman @JudgeDredd @Thrillho and @Bentleyma for all the platinums earned this past week-and-a-day!

#77 - Syphon Filter 3

So long as Sony keep dishing out these retro platinums, I'll keep grabbing 'em. Syphon Filter 3 isn't as good as its immediate predecessor, but it's as good as the original, if not a little better. Gets a bit tough in a few places, even with foreknowledge of what's to come, but the PS5's instant rewind feature makes a mockery of any potential bottlenecks. Good game, simple platinum, happy Rog.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Cornaboyzzz

Congrats @JudgeDredd, @Bentleyma and @Thrillho for the plats ! I'm currently playing GOW Ragnarok too.

#347 Steins;Gate Elite - I don't even know where to start with this one. This was one of the craziest stories I've ever experienced, and I'm saying this in the best way possible. A rollercoaster of emotions from beginning to end, a real masterpiece. But then, it's not really a game, it's only pressing X for dozens of hours. So maybe it would've been better to simply watch the anime, I don't know.

Edited on by Cornaboyzzz

Cornaboyzzz

Fight_Teza_Fight

@Bentleyma @RogerRoger @Cornaboyzzz Great job with the plats guys!

Got my first platinum of the year with Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark- #31.
I’ve already shared my feelings on the game, so I’ll just say I’m really glad I picked it up. A proper gem of a game.
It looks like 6EyesStudio are making a new IP with tactics gameplay, which is a bit disappointing. The good ending definitely leaves room for a sequel, but I’ll buy whatever they put out.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic