Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 3,641 to 3,660 of 5,756

render

@Splat Congrats on that one. I did give the Outriders demo a try but couldn’t get into it. Perhaps I’ll try it again sometime.

render

Cornaboyzzz

Congrats guys for the plats, especially the Death Stranding one, that's a bit of work !

#332 Hitman 3 - At last a platinum trophy in this trilogy ! I feel like I was playing this game for years now, since all three can be considered as one. This was honestly one of the most clever videogames I've ever experienced, and big congrats to IOI for creating the ultimate Hitman experience. I'll really miss Agent 47, but first there's a new map coming in a few days, so there will be One Last Tango.

Edited on by Cornaboyzzz

Cornaboyzzz

colonelkilgore

@Cornaboyzzz congrats mate… and agreed that it is about time that the new Hitman games get a platinum! Almost a shame you didn’t fit a quickie-plat in just before popping this one as it would’ve been quite apt for #333 😉

**** DLC!

sorteddan

Wow! Certainly looks to have been a productive plat popping couple of days. Congrats to
@RogerRoger @ScarletSpidey @Splat @Cornaboyzzz
Hopefully haven't missed anyone and keep em coming

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

WCB

@Splat congrats on that Outriders plat!

and @Cornaboyzzz keeps racking up those shiny trinkets. Congrats man!

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

WCB

And finally got the Destruction AllStars platinum for #100

Untitled

colonelkilgore

@WCB congrats on a well earned plat and on hitting triple figures 🥳

**** DLC!

WCB

@colonelkilgore @JudgeDredd thanks guys. It wasn't that bad, I got a lot of it done when it released and only started having problems when the player base dried up and modes disappeared. But I found a boosting group not that long ago and got the rest of the character trophies (those can be really tricky to pull off successfully with randoms) and the last 14 wins needed.

sorteddan

@WCB
Well done on your latest and welcome to the Hundred Club! I'll get someone to show you around later.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

WCB

@sorteddan cheers, looking forward to talking shop with all the players in da hundo club, so save me a bottle full of bub.

In the meantime I'll be
Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on gin and juice
Laid back [with my mind on my platinums and my platinums on my mind]

WCB

@Lavalera cheers

Lavalera

#8 and 9 are in for me (I saw I forgot to post nr 8) 8 Concrete genie. Which is a fun game even though I'm not artistic at all and most of my painting were horrible I still had fun. #9 Doki Doki literature club plus. Starts out as a sugar sweet visual novel/Japanese dating sim, but gets darker and darker the further you get along. Very unique concept the way it was done and enjoyed my time with it. Brilliant game (if you can handle visual novels and Japanese weirdness that is)

PSNid: Lavalera

sorteddan

@Lavalera
Well done x2 for you then. Next one for double figures. You've been burning through them recently, gets a bit addictive doesn't it?! How long did DokiDoki LC take? Did it require multiple plays?

@ThereThere
I know the feeling. A bit like standing still looks like going backwards in relative terms

Lavalera

@sorteddan thanks m8! And yeah since it were some short games without difficulty trophies or to much grinding I decided to do a few in a row, also since I had 3 weeks off from work also helped. Now I'm starting on Monday again and will go back to bigger games the next ones will take a while again.

Doki Doki took around 20 hours total, that was one blind playthrough and after that I had to do a few more playthrough to get all the "collectible" stuff, some of it is rng where I used a guide. If you already had a scene you can skip it the next time so a 2nd playthrough usually is a lot shorter. So could have done it a lot faster if I had used a guide form the start but that can ruin surprises so I didn't do that.

Edited on by Lavalera

PSNid: Lavalera

Cornaboyzzz

@WCB Congrats for the #100 ! Nice milestone with a rare one. Double congrats to @Lavalera also.

#333 Minit - Well, this one just took a Minit. I wanted a quick game for the weekend and it was even quicker than expected. Interesting concept where you die every 60 seconds, it was clever but man it hurt my eyes a lot. Less than 2 hours with a guide, and it's on PS Plus.

Cornaboyzzz

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic